The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Is Kiefers into this Male Scat Trend?

Started by UncleDilf, September 18, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I dunno mate, he's semi apologised for pulling that thread, I think he just did what he thought was expected of him.  He might let it stand now I've explained the motive behind it....

kiebers

If I were totally batshit power crazy, I would have deleted these threads instead of merging them....just sayin. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Yeah, if I had the choice of you modding or Renee, I know who I'd prefer.  :laugh:

UncleDilf

Kiefers is cool and apologized. I apologize too Kiebers.

All good. You are right.

UncleDilf

Shocking that sissy Kiefers ,the weak mod with a god complex and a small meAT , is not responding that he is into that sick trend male scat.

Something to hide. Kiefers? How do you feel dropping a pressie? Guilt? White guilt? You filth.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Aryan

DILF did you know that old 'stralian perv gambino is heavily into Thai ladyboy scat?? I  didn't even know that was a 'thing', GRISLY!!!

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Shocking that sissy Kiefers ,the weak mod with a god complex and a small meAT , is not responding that he is into that sick trend male scat.

Something to hide. Kiefers? How do you feel dropping a pressie? Guilt? White guilt? You filth.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Shocking that Dilfie wants to ignore warnings. I would have let this go but coupled with another post...Toodles.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"Shocking that sissy Kiefers ,the weak mod with a god complex and a small meAT , is not responding that he is into that sick trend male scat.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Shocking that Dilfie wants to ignore warnings. I would have let this go but coupled with another post...Toodles.

Why?  Fash and Herman love this shit. It's the TRUTH that they can't deal with.

Twenty Dollars

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Why??? Because it was my decision. My warning. My banning. That is the truth.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wondering how long the word TRUTH is banned?

Doesn't look banned to me.

Aryan

Huh DILF's banned? How come  :confused1:

I thought it was anything goes in RR, apart from PI etc..

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Why??? Because it was my decision. My warning. My banning. That is the truth.

Ya did a good job banning the human septic tank. Regarding truth. When Herman changes the words I post, it becomes his post. What can be more chicken shit that that? Let's call it un truth. Would you change a persons post? Don't think you would. Truth would be that this place tolerates blatant racism. Wonder if this post will even show up, let alone changed. Like to hear you personal thought as a Mod here?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"This is exactly the kind of thread worthy of this sub.

Perfect for you and the East, Northern Asian woman.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars" Truth would be that this place tolerates blatant racism.

Oh stop fucking whining you miserable old kike.  

Supposed 'racism' pales in comparison to hearing a 75 yr old jew push his particular brand of whiny kikefuckery every single day.    :001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview