Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Ontario HS Teacher Tells Student To Lick Me Where I Fart

Started by Anonymous, September 21, 2016, 06:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Without a powerful public sector union backing her unprofessional ass, she would have been turfed long ago and rightfully so. The taxpayer has to keep paying the generous pay and benefits for someone who cannot do their job.

It's the snivel service. Don't expect good value for your money.
QuoteA teacher in Dunnville, Ont. is in trouble again over inappropriate remarks she allegedly made to students.

Jennifer Green-Johnson, who teaches English at Dunnville Secondary School near Brantford, is facing a disciplinary hearing by the Ontario College of Teachers.

The Brantford Expositor reports that she apparently told a male student in March 2015 to "grow some balls," called him an idiot, and slapped or hit him in the head.

The Grand Erie District School Board suspended her for a day without pay two months later.

During the 2015-2016 school year, Green-Johnson also allegedly made comments to students like, "Why don't you lick me where I fart?," "I have never said this to a student before but f*ck you," and "it looks like your ass cheeks are too close together," according to the Ontario College of Teachers.

She also apparently told students that a female student "looked like a frumpy old lady today."

She was suspended without pay for six days in February.

The college's discipline committee has also dealt with Green-Johnson twice before for allegations of professional misconduct.

Charges were dropped in 2007, but she was found guilty of professional misconduct in January relating to incidents in 2011.

"Worthless teacher and worthless human being." — Former student

The college said she used words like "bitching," "idiots", "ass" and "stupid" while teaching.

In 2011, she noticed two students play-wrestling outside her classroom, and when one jumped on the other's back, another student overheard her say "so you like it from behind."

At the time of the January decision, she had already been suspended three times by the school board. The disciplinary committee ordered her to serve her suspension retroactively.

She also had to complete courses related to setting appropriate boundaries with students.

"In particular, the Committee is concerned with the pattern of behaviour displayed by the member and the fact that the member's conduct did not improve, even after several interventions by her board," the college's disciplinary panel wrote.

Uncommon for teachers to face disciplinary panel multiple times

A spokesperson for the Ontario College of Teachers told the Expositor in an email that Green-Johnson's situation is uncommon.

"We have had cases where a teacher faces a college disciplinary panel a second time but it is not frequent," said Gabrielle Barkany.

School board superintendent Scott Sincerbox told the newspaper it follows a "progressive discipline process"for teachers, which can range from verbal warnings and a conversation to an eventual firing.

Green-Johnson has two-and-a-half stars out of five on RateMyTeachers.com.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/19/jennifer-green-johnson_n_12086944.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/19 ... 86944.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/19/jennifer-green-johnson_n_12086944.html

Anonymous

And here is the inept waste of skin that the teachers union protects. She could not hold a job at Mickey D's with her unprofessionalism, but she can as a public high school teacher. :crazy:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/4701380/thumbs/o-JENNIFER-GREEN-JOHNSON-570.jpg?16">

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"And here is the inept waste of skin that the teachers union protects. She could not hold a job at Mickey D's with her unprofessionalism, but she can as a public high school teacher. :crazy:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/4701380/thumbs/o-JENNIFER-GREEN-JOHNSON-570.jpg?16">

Barf. :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"root rating

0 / 10

I've seen a lot of white chicks that are that ugly too. White folks need unions to keep their lazy, useless asses employed.

Bricktop

She should be fired simply because students should not be subjected to that much ugliness.

Anonymous

I remember in grade 11 in Winnipeg being sent to the vice principal's office for calling another student a piece of shit out loud in class. Ontario allows teachers who are pieces of shit in class.

Berry Sweet

Theres a lot of teachers out there that shouldnt be teaching.  Some turn into assholes near the end; close to their retirement.  My kid had a teacher last year that was close to retirement and was a total asshole...yelled at the kids, didnt teach anything...was rude to me and other parents when confronted... I went out of my way to make that year miserable for him...2 can play that game.

Bricktop

Glorified baby sitters...which is not entirely their fault.

They are enmeshed in an education "system" that is utterly deficient, and that seeks to act as much as a social programmes facilitator for left wing moonbats as it does to prepare children for later life.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

0 / 10

I've seen a lot of white chicks that are that ugly too. White folks need unions to keep their lazy, useless asses employed.

Maldita Gringos.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

0 / 10

Maldita Gringos.  :001_rolleyes:

Why is this fucking ugly old idiot allowed to spam threads on the main board? Herm, do your fucking job and get this cocksucker's spam in RR where it belongs.