The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Do ALTS kill a forum or make it Better

Started by IRISH KAM, September 20, 2016, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The question should be do dumb fuck 'stralians kill a forum, as they are almost always fucking half wit retards....    

Case in point  Gordy Fagbino, Leopardcocks/Oberon, PantiesBroken/Gallium, DrFucking Pepper (YNC)..... I'm sure there's others.  

'Stralians =  Kangaroo fucking inbreds.

You forgot the biggest Australian roo humper of them all-----Dinky Dianna/Freud/Gargoyle/Pantywaste. That guy is the biggest mental case I have ever seen on the internet.

Not too sure what to make of that DD, although I know some people think she/he's a guy pretending to be a female.  But why the fuck would anyone bother doing that lol  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The question should be do dumb fuck 'stralians kill a forum, as they are almost always fucking half wit retards....    

Case in point  Gordy Fagbino, Leopardcocks/Oberon, PantiesBroken/Gallium, DrFucking Pepper (YNC)..... I'm sure there's others.  

You forgot the biggest Australian roo humper of them all-----Dinky Dianna/Freud/Gargoyle/Pantywaste. That guy is the biggest mental case I have ever seen on the internet.

Not too sure what to make of that DD, although I know some people think she/he's a guy pretending to be a female.  But why the fuck would anyone bother doing that lol  ac_dunno

He's definitely a guy. He's well known by a few posters here. RW knew him and invited him here. She spoke on Skype a few times with him too. The funniest thing is when they did a group Skype chat and he used a voice changer to disguise his voice. It failed on him and Dove, Keeper, Sox as well as RW heard his guy voice. He is sick in the head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

He's definitely a guy. He's well known by a few posters here. RW knew him and invited him here. She spoke on Skype a few times with him too. The funniest thing is when they did a group Skype chat and he used a voice changer to disguise his voice. It failed on him and Dove, Keeper, Sox as well as RW heard his guy voice. He is sick in the head.

The reason why Dinky Dianna is so upset with RW is because she blew his cover..

She wouldn't have did that either, but he told her on Skype he wants to destroy forums, this one and VF.

GORDY GAMBINO

Fucken piss weak poster . I destroy forums . He doesn't have the skills. Big mouthing to RW.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Or maybe RW is a bullshit artist and she was protecting her online paw paw, Oberon?
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Or maybe RW is a bullshit artist and she was protecting her online paw paw, Oberon?

DINKY DIANNA ....... SHEN LI says get ya Cock oot ! :shock:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Frood

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Or maybe RW is a bullshit artist and she was protecting her online paw paw, Oberon?

DINKY DIANNA ....... SHEN LI says get ya Cock oot ! :shock:

He's against the idea.
Blahhhhhh...

Gallium

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Daisy May"And then there is the remarkable exception

Me!!

:43(2):

I worked in Australia for a while. It is only the guys that are nuts.

Where in Australia? Working in the oil and gas business?

I lived in Queensland and I worked for a drilling contractor as a toolpush.

That would be fucking right!  ac_lmfao

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Queenslanders are soft cocks. They rug up in flannies when it dips below 22.
Blahhhhhh...

GORDY GAMBINO

Fucken banana benders...yeah....ummm...errr...that's them talken

5 words a fucken minute

hahaha reminds me when Joh died I wrote to Flo and told her the Geisha Bath House was a legal brothel in QLD and Joh and Russ Hinze and the rest of them were corrupt as all fuck . I also said she can get fucked and shove her pumpkin scones up her arse.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nlyTRMHjtGo/T246eMMsQAI/AAAAAAAAKzU/VH_J_AgfY18/s1600/castlemaine-xxx-beer-ads-skeleton-reaching-for-beer-in-the-desert.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Gallium"http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nlyTRMHjtGo/T246eMMsQAI/AAAAAAAAKzU/VH_J_AgfY18/s1600/castlemaine-xxx-beer-ads-skeleton-reaching-for-beer-in-the-desert.jpg">

ac_lmfao

Shit beer. Headache tonic.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We know who's lying and it is not RW..

Even after getting caught red handed you still carry on with this silly Dinky Dianna female character..

Oh well.

:001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview