Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I thought I wrote this sounds like me talking...555

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 08, 2016, 11:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

I did try and fuck her, she was married.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture".

I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married.

Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything.

I better use some Tic-Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet.

Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

I did try and fuck her, she was married.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture".

I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married.

Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything.

I better use some Tic-Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet.

Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

That's the way the welders and electricians talk in the shop where my husband works....disgusting.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"A Thai woman would laugh at that.

Shen Li and Priscilla would probably laugh at that too, but I don't find it funny at all.

GORDY GAMBINO

I hope you find this funny Flashy  :6:

">https://youtu.be/IWINtUCshxY
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I hope you find this funny Flashy  :6:

">https://youtu.be/IWINtUCshxY
I've seen Goodfellas....it's too violent for my tastes.

Anonymous

Has nobody ever had a mic handy when Bill thought none was around? Hillary probably had the people whacked and the evidence deleted along with tens of thousands of emails.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Has nobody ever had a mic handy when Bill thought none was around? Hillary probably had the people whacked and the evidence deleted along with tens of thousands of emails.

I could imagine what Bill and Trump talk about when they golf together.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Has nobody ever had a mic handy when Bill thought none was around? Hillary probably had the people whacked and the evidence deleted along with tens of thousands of emails.

They are both greedy, dishonest elderly men who treat women very badly..

Politics is so sickening; Republicans who thought Clinton's disgusting criminal actions made him unfit for president are excusing Trump's disgusting criminal actions and Democrats who excused Clinton are now going after Trump for the same things Clinton did.

:crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

They are both greedy, dishonest elderly men who treat women very badly..

Politics is so sickening; Republicans who thought Clinton's disgusting criminal actions made him unfit for president are excusing Trump's disgusting criminal actions and Democrats who excused Clinton are now going after Trump for the same things Clinton did.

:crazy:

If I was eligible to vote, I could bring myself to mark an X for either one of them.