Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Oi, Gambino

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2016, 12:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

You couldn't make this shit up....5555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

Quote from: "Oberon"If either of you were educated beyond potty training...and even then I am not sure you got that far...you would know that my avatar is my alt...Oberon.

As he is a Shakespearean character, and the closest you two sewer snakes ever got to Shakespeare was fancying yourselves as a couple of Romeos, it is no wonder you are mystified by him.

Judging by all the wit 'ere writ...Shakespeare himself came here to shit!

:2r4ml1j_th:

GORDY GAMBINO

Here ya go heres English at its finest. Fuck these guys make me laugh my guts out.

">https://youtu.be/k_lj1ikP5U8
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"now cop this straight from wiki

...Oberon tricks Titania into loving Bottom

whhahahahaha that's what it says go check it.

Thus, you see that my alts are not without reference to real life.

Of course, the subtlety of the meaning will escape you...which, truth be said, is the point of a clever alter.

GORDY GAMBINO

I get it. I know you pappy. Nothing is as ever as it seems . You always have an Ace up ya sleeve. I know who you are and I know who you arrested. Well done pappy. You took the scum from the streets and let me do what I want. But as you know you never got the big tuna. Cos he was shielded by Abe. No bullshit.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Oberon"If either of you were educated beyond potty training...and even then I am not sure you got that far...you would know that my avatar is my alt...Oberon.

As he is a Shakespearean character, and the closest you two sewer snakes ever got to Shakespeare was fancying yourselves as a couple of Romeos, it is no wonder you are mystified by him.

]
Fuck, you are one buitthurt, thin-skinned crybaby. It's no wonder you are not welcome on any forum other than ones owned by a Serb schizo and another owned by a Chinese doormat.

GORDY GAMBINO

And that fucken Polites he was the fucken scourge of all of us . Undoubtably he was the first drug baron.The gear came outa Hindley St. Theres no fucking way he wasn't in on the action. You cant deal on his patch unless he indirectly gets a cut....like most of it.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

You play in old Con's patch, you wet his beak if you want to avoid swimming with the fishes.

GORDY GAMBINO

That's right but he did what he wanted and was untouchable. Like to see ya yellow pages that cunt, or put him in a steel locker and roll it round...lol
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gallium"

]
Fuck, you are one buitthurt, thin-skinned crybaby. It's no wonder you are not welcome on any forum other than ones owned by a Serb schizo and another owned by a Chinese doormat.

Thank you Shen Li..

:001_rolleyes:

Herman banned Galli for one week..

I don't know why he comes here when all he does is complain.