Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

One sunny day in Van

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 21, 2016, 06:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I bet everyone of youse deviants watched that right to the end.

"No, I'm gay" ...... "that's ok, just close your eyes and it will be ok" :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gallium

Quote from: "Daisy May"She'd break yer back IF you could make her horny,  roo fkr

:laugh:

What's with you and 'roo fucking you candle fucking gaper slut!?

:MG_216:

GORDY GAMBINO

Shes from Woollongong

Near Newcastle
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"White people fucking suck!! My taxes, my bill for the fucking future.

Fucking Gringos. Always something for nothing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"A sunny day in Vancouver? Is there such a thing?

oooohhhh, a smartass!!

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"hmmmmm .. .was that a playful slurrrr?

Today - had coconut prawns with Thai dipping sauce on the outside bar of our favorite restaurant / bar  in the sun!!!!!

So there !!!

That doesn't sound very kosher, what would Rabbi Shekelstein say ?   :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Daisy May"hmmmmm .. .was that a playful slurrrr?

Today - had coconut prawns with Thai dipping sauce on the outside bar of our favorite restaurant / bar  in the sun!!!!!

So there !!!

That doesn't sound very kosher, what would Rabbi Shekelstein say ?   :sneaky2:

Oy vay and pass the Maneschevitz.

cc

prolly so  :laugh:

What make's Scouse's post really funny to us, is that while eating outdoors at that time, a regular local fixture Russian Jew who frequents the small very white xian area we go to, recognized us and came to chat

at least I think he is Jewish as he always wears one of those funny little things on the back of his head

the prawns were as good as always ... and I didn't tell him that I was buds with a nazi

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"prolly so  :laugh:

What make's Scouse's post really funny to us, is that while eating outdoors at that time, a regular local fixture Russian Jew who frequents the small area we go to recognized us and came to chat

at least I think he is Jewish as he always wears one of those funny little things on the back of his head

the prawns were as good as always

I have been to Israel many times Ceec. Lots of meat on cheese and lots of money handled on the Sabbath.

cc

Boy, you've been everywhere, man

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsgCzszkLS8

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Boy, you've been everywhere, man

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsgCzszkLS8
Ya, and a lot places I wish I could forget.

cc

Considering some of the places (many islamic hellholes) you have worked, that is understandable

Aryan

Quote from: "Daisy May"prolly so  :laugh:

What make's Scouse's post really funny to us, is that while eating outdoors at that time, a regular local fixture Russian Jew who frequents the small very white xian area we go to, recognized us and came to chat

the prawns were as good as always ... and I didn't tell him that I was buds with a nazi

You should leave a copy of Mein Kampf poking out of your handbag next time just to see the priceless look on his face.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Considering some of the places (many islamic hellholes) you have worked, that is understandable

A little island of civility surrounded by barbarians.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Daisy May"Considering some of the places (many islamic hellholes) you have worked, that is understandable

A little island of civility surrounded by barbarians.

I've never been Herman. Nice of you to say such things. My friend David describes it as the land of milk and honey. Also they are the key in cleaning up the BS that exists in that region. Said it before. The civilized world should enlist Israel to do the job, other countries can't seem to accomplish. Fast, silent, efficient, effective, forever.