Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Bricktop, September 22, 2016, 06:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

She does at xmas and may I say it was very saucy. Very saucy.

Shit like that shouldn't be allowed on inet especially with kids and animals about.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She does at xmas and may I say it was very saucy. Very saucy.

Shit like that shouldn't be allowed on inet especially with kids and animals about.

I used to post on another forum with Shen Li. She was always feisty, but now she trolls as much as much as you do.

GORDY GAMBINO

I thought she was straight from Pattaya Central. Got drunk, cried she couldn't get pregnant and yeah I was very understanding and helpful.

Then as we all know she got knocked up and fortunately the baby came out and it was black. Thank fuck for that. After the baby ate a banana they seemed to bond ok then the little one totally ravished her tits.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I thought she was straight from Pattaya Central. Got drunk, cried she couldn't get pregnant and yeah I was very understanding and helpful.

Then as we all know she got knocked up and fortunately the baby came out and it was black. Thank fuck for that. After the baby ate a banana they seemed to bond ok then the little one totally ravished her tits.

Fuck dude, have you ever been laid outside Pattaya?

GORDY GAMBINO

:laugh3: Yep in Perth.

And at yo mommas house
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO":laugh3: Yep in Perth.

And at yo mommas house

My Mommy posts here sometimes. She has a thing for white guys too. We also have no secrets between us. She would tell me if she slept with an elderly white guy no matter how unsatisfying the experience was. ac_razz

GORDY GAMBINO

Elderly that would be LS

The last bit yeah that's him

Tell momma he needs the zimmer frame back
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Elderly that would be LS

The last bit yeah that's him

Tell momma he needs the zimmer frame back

Mommy likes Sox.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"EVERYBODY likes Sox!!!

Yes, we do.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Great food and a fattening cake. My ass is getting even wider.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Pics?

Of what?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Your ass.

Anybody that takes a pic of my body right now, will be shot on sight. Let me do a little more conditioning and going to the fitness centre and I will get back to you all.