The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Things Asian women love

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 23, 2016, 04:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Or maybe they are just plain unrootable.

Of course. Korean men are far more likely to marry a foreigner than a Korean woman. It's nearly as difficult for a rural Korean farmer to get a woman as an asbestos remover from Perth. ac_razz

GORDY GAMBINO

So flat face this g/f of yours is she a g@@k, a whitey or a negress ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"So flat face this g/f of yours is she a g@@k, a whitey or a negress ??

I have seen your picture. My face is much more rootable to women than yours Mr Potato Head.  :001_tongue:

My girlfriend is white. I will be honest, I am not into Filipino, Thai, Indonesian, Cambodian, Laotian etc South East Asian women. That is not to say, I have not seen women from South East Asian who were quite stunning. The ones with Chinese, Japanese and white ancestry are the best. Just my two cents.

GORDY GAMBINO

Can't get an Asian chick so settle for white trash. I see.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Can't get an Asian chick so settle for white trash. I see.

lol, that's a switch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Can't get an Asian chick so settle for white trash. I see.

ac_toofunny

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Odinson"I dont think all asian women love men of other races...

Some white guys have a thing for East Asian, South East Asian and hispanic chicks. Usually guys with no game.

You married one didn't ya? No game?

One what? Is that another one of your racial slurs? Or did you not read some

Oh, I see. Now you call her a North Eastern Asian?  You claimed you married one about 40 times? Pretty sure you don't read what you post. No wait, I'm sure. Oh dear Hermon?

Anonymous

Some white guys have a thing for East Asian, South East Asian and hispanic chicks. Usually guys with no game.

An Eastern Asian. You claimed you married one about 40 times? Pretty sure you don't read what you post. No wait, I'm sure.

You're illiterate..

Herman said some and of course you turn into a most which of course is a racial generalization, but you are too dumb to get that let alone read what people post..

Get off my forum and don't come back, you idiotic racist fool.

Twenty Dollars

I made a stupid racial generalization and I never comprehend posts anyway. No wonder I am not welcome on  most boards.

Please know that the above two sentences were not written by Twenty Dollars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

An Eastern Asian. You claimed you married one about 40 times? Pretty sure you don't read what you post. No wait, I'm sure.

You're illiterate..

Herman said some and of course you turn into a most which of course is a racial generalization, but you are too dumb to get that let alone read what people post..

Wow, that is the first time I have seen you lose it on someone.

He is a bonehead and does not think posts through.

Don't sweat it, nobody expects anything else of him.

Twenty Dollars

You're illiterate..

Yeah I know. You enjoy hearing about hookers in Thailand, and other Asian hot spots. Additionally Dilfs love for human feces, and you call me a racist? You don't understand the word. Hon your in trouble. Come clean. Ask around.

Anonymous

You're illiterate..

Yeah I know. You enjoy hearing about hookers in Thailand, and other Asian hot spots. Additionally Dilfs love for human feces, and you call me a racist? You don't understand the word. Hon your in trouble. Come clean. Ask around.

We know they are trolling moron. You just don't think before you post...ever. In other words too dumb for even RR. The problem is your illiteracy as Fash said. It's nobody else's fault, but your own.

Anonymous

TD is a special kind of stupid. Makes sweeping racial generalizations about Asian women on a forum owned by an East Asian woman.  :crazy:

Anonymous

TD has been warned many times to stop posting the same shit over and over, but he still persists in defying the owner. I gave Total Dunce a time out. We're not missing anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"TD is a special kind of stupid. Makes sweeping racial generalizations about Asian women on a forum owned by an East Asian woman.  :crazy:

You should ban Total Dumbass permanently. Nobody wants him here anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview