The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Getaways..For AA

Started by Securious, October 21, 2012, 08:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Securious

Securious

ya you can buy an island now...good deals at the present

@realAzhyaAryola

Securious, I was really touched by this. You know where I want to go. You're so smart. You know me so well. :P
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Securious

Anonymous

With the talk of backpacking and how cold it is in Calgary it makes one wish they were some place else..

Where would you go if you could escape right now?

I think the Greek islands would be nice as well as the South Pacific, Argentina and Malaysian Borneo.

Odinson

I do not recommend for you to go to greece at this moment.

Golden dawn is strong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not recommend for you to go to greece at this moment.

Golden dawn is strong.

Someday I would like to go there.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hi, Doc and Fash and Shen,

I've been to Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, and Huahine. Tahiti is the main island and these other ones are the small islands near it. Very nice. Now I'm interested in Europe, Greece has always been on my mind but I agree that it's not the best time to go now. I've always wanted to go to Santorini and Malta. One of these days! Somewhere down the road, I'd like to visit South America too. I've only been as far as the Bahamas and Jamaica in the Americas past the US. My brother works in Dubai and that's another part I want to see some day.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hi, Doc and Fash and Shen,

I've been to Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, and Huahine. Tahiti is the main island and these other ones are the small islands near it. Very nice. Now I'm interested in Europe, Greece has always been on my mind but I agree that it's not the best time to go now. I've always wanted to go to Santorini and Malta. One of these days! Somewhere down the road, I'd like to visit South America too. I've only been as far as the Bahamas and Jamaica in the Americas past the US. My brother works in Dubai and that's another part I want to see some day.

You are so fortunate Azhya...I want to visit the South Pacific...I heard it is like no other tropical paradise..

Greek islands are high on my lists of places I would like to see..

My husband has worked in South America and I visited him in Buenos Aires, what an exciting city..

My husband has been all over the world on his job, but he doesn't usually have time to see anything..

Get off the plane at the airport, a car picks him up and then he is on his way to a wellsite where the pressure is on to get the problem fixed..

He has an office job now that pays less, but he has a normal life with us and we love it that way.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh, I should also say hello to Odinson. We have a viking in our midst, eh?

Hi, Fash. That sounds great about your husband. Yeah, I guess that's how one should do it. Get the traveling out of the way before family comes and then settle down once one has a family. I did the same. I traveled more before children and less after children. I had the option to continue to travel after children but when you're a mother, your priorities just change. Those countries will always be there so you can plan to travel again later in life when children are older.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh, I should also say hello to Odinson. We have a viking in our midst, eh?

Hi, Fash. That sounds great about your husband. Yeah, I guess that's how one should do it. Get the traveling out of the way before family comes and then settle down once one has a family. I did the same. I traveled more before children and less after children. I had the option to continue to travel after children but when you're a mother, your priorities just change. Those countries will always be there so you can plan to travel again later in life when children are older.

Odinson is one of our newest members and he is a very nice boy and funny too..

It is hard to travel with children, but we are going as a family to Disneyland in Anaheim, California for their March break..

When I was single I visited family in Taiwan and also visited nearby countries..

I don't miss not being able to just go on a foreign holiday when I wish...as you say they will still be there when my children are grown up.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Golden dawn is strong.

It´s a beautiful country. Lovely women there. They are very open and hospitable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Golden dawn is strong.

It´s a beautiful country. Lovely women there. They are very open and hospitable.

I am calling my travel agent now.