Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Close to home - 5 shot dead in Burlington WA Mall

Started by cc, September 24, 2016, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

He did have some IS stuff on his social media and a pic of El Bad Daddy

Ties or not, the common islamic desire to kill non believers is killing for islam / allah not matter how it is worded or spun ... making it no different than any terrorist

Apparently his gf was not a victim ..... she used to work at Macy's cosmetics, but not at that store ... appears just "bad-to-him" people he killed .. if so making it no different than any terror killing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"He did have some IS stuff on his social media and a pic of El Bad Daddy

Ties or not, the common islamic desire to kill non believers is killing for islam / allah not matter how it is worded or spun ... making it no different than any terrorist

Apparently his gf was not a victim ..... she used to work at Macy's cosmetics, but not at that store ... appears just "bad-to-him" people he killed .. if so making it no different than any terror killing

I have no doubt Islamic commands to kill infidels was a motivating factor.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Daisy May"He did have some IS stuff on his social media and a pic of El Bad Daddy

Whatever his motive, he should be put to death like they would in his native Turkey.

Or at least put away for life in Guantanamo.

He's an evil soul.

http://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2016/09/Arcan-Cetin-1474810881-640x400.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

I'd cut his ears off, poke his eyes out , chop his head off then use his head as a bowling ball.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'd cut his ears off, poke his eyes out , chop his head off then use his head as a bowling ball.

That may happen in jail.

Yeah Right

Whatever his motive.  If US immigration policy had been sensible, i.e. no one from Muslim coutries like Turkey allowed in.  This would not have happened.

IMO that's why its critical for all western countries to start putting their citizens first and stop letting Muslims in.  Every murder by a future Muslim immigrant is preventable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"

Whatever his motive.  If US immigration policy had been sensible, i.e. no one from Muslim coutries like Turkey allowed in.  This would not have happened.

IMO that's why its critical for all western countries to start putting their citizens first and stop letting Muslims in.  Every murder by a future Muslim immigrant is preventable.

That will never happen. Western governments don't do common sense.

cc

As to Turkey, it used to be the great (and only) example touted by the "excusers"

That has blown up in their faces now that voters voted Fundy and their leader is using that to make it into a cruel fundy Kaplipha

Turkey has shown  its true colors and turned out to be a real turkey
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"As to Turkey, it used to be the great (and only) example touted by the "excusers"

That has blown up in their faces now that voters voted Fundy and their leader is using that to make it into a cruel fundy Kaplipha

I wouldn't Erdogan a fundy. But, he does exploit it in order to strengthen his own rule.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Daisy May"As to Turkey, it used to be the great (and only) example touted by the "excusers"

gobble gobble  :001_tongue:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Yeah Right

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

true, they haven't yet, but if enough of the people who vote get angry about it, they may have to.

Anonymous

true, they haven't yet, but if enough of the people who vote get angry about it, they may have to.

Yeah Right, my father was a democracy fighter back in Taiwan..

He spent his years as a young man trying to force Generalissimo Chiang Kai Shek's regime to democratize..

Now my father has less little faith in either Taiwan or Canada's democracies..

He says it's about getting elected not the best interests of the people..

Do you still have faith in elected leaders?

I am not trying to be smart or judge either.

Anonymous

The people will be called bigots and Islamophobes by big money assholes.

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"Whatever his motive.  If US immigration policy had been sensible, i.e. no one from Muslim coutries like Turkey allowed in.  This would not have happened.

Yeah Right, my father was a democracy fighter back in Taiwan..

He spent his years as a young man trying to force Generalissimo Chiang Kai Shek's regime to democratize..

Now my father has less little faith in either Taiwan or Canada's democracies..

He says it's about getting elected not the best interests of the people..

Do you still have faith in elected leaders?

I am not trying to be smart or judge either.

Kudos to your father he sounds like a courageous person.  

No, I don't have much faith in elected leaders.  I wish we had more direct democracy.  I wish that the people were allowed to vote up or down on muslim immigration on a yearly basis (and other issues).  I trust the people more than I do the political class.   Unfortunately, in representatiove democracies, the best you get is a chance to elect leaders who will hopefully do what you want.

Yeah Right

The people will be called bigots and Islamophobes by big money assholes.

No doubt.  It happened all through brexit.  People were called racists, nuts, everything the left could throw at them.  But the measure won out.  

Political correctness is mostly an illusion.  If people would stop giving in to it, it would lose a lot of its ability to coerce.