Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Do MODS have there Favourite Members

Started by IRISH KAM, September 25, 2016, 05:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

GORDY GAMBINO

Modding here is excellent compared to downtown East Serbia.

I have never been asked to be a mod anywhere which is ironic cos I know every rule cos I have made a determined effort to break as many as I can.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Modding here is excellent compared to downtown East Serbia.

I have never been asked to be a mod anywhere which is ironic cos I know every rule cos I have made a determined effort to break as many as I can.

I don't know. It's ok sometimes but when the Silverfish gets his man panties in a knot, he loses all objectivity.  :43(2):  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

GORDY GAMBINO

Maybe the cunt here is you just sayen??

What State you in.?? Wheres your fucken boong camp mate ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Maybe the cunt here is you just sayen??

The best state, Victoria.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Modding here is excellent compared to downtown East Serbia.

I don't know. It's ok sometimes but when the Silverfish gets his man panties in a knot, he loses all objectivity.  :43(2):  ac_biggrin

Freud, if it was up to me you would be perma banned. But if you just kept your word and stayed away like you said, I would not be having this conversation with a boring troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Maybe the cunt here is you just sayen??

He is definitely a cunt and a frickin mental case.

Odinson

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"Not even a serious question. Of course mods play favourites.

Get over it dummy.

I have moved or deleted posts by every active member and will continue to do so. With the exception of spammers I have not banned anyone....yet
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

UncleDilf

I, as a respected internet legend and former world champion  received some PMs from veterans.

Yes, mods have their favorites users here.

Some wrote that Kiefers prefers some user. Sad!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "UncleDilf"I, as a respected internet legend and former world champion  received some PMs from veterans.

You fool. You consume dodo. Guess you're a legend alright.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"I, as a respected internet legend and former world champion  received some PMs from veterans.

You fool. You consume dodo. Guess you're a ledgend alright.

What's dodo? A what is a ledgend?? Retard.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Freud, if it was up to me you would be perma banned. But if you just kept your word and stayed away like you said, I would not be having this conversation with a boring troll.

A. I'm not called Freud.

B. I don't care whatever else you have to say because you're a thin skinned little Silverfish in Fash's shoes and I'm not very bright.

C. See B.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Not even a serious question. Of course mods play favourites.

Get over it dummy.

I have moved or deleted posts by every active member and will continue to do so. With the exception of spammers I have not banned anyone....yet

Well that last sentence does not apply any longer.

.....oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview