Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY Flood warning

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 26, 2016, 10:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, our base is covered. More storms and rain today is adding to the flooding mayhem. Didn't see this coming. We thought it was all over, done and dusted by last Friday.

Our alarmists are on record as prophesising that by 2015, Australia would be in the grip of a catastrophic drought with no end in sight. The right wing media is having a field day replaying all their old news clips where they made their doomsday predictions. They do look pretty stupid.

Record rain.

What's stupid is anyone believing the doomsday predictions of the alarmists.

Bricktop

Many did, and still do despite their track record of FAIL.

And when their failures keep getting pointed out to them, they come up with even more far fetched theories.

"Beware GLOBAL WARMING. We are DOOMED!"

"ER...the globe isn't warming."

"Beware CLIMATE CHANGE. We are DOOMED!"

"Er...the climate is always changing."

"Beware RAMPANT CAPITALISM that is destroying the envionment!!"

"Er...China is the world's worst polluter, and its Communist."

"Oh fuck off, denier..."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Many did, and still do despite their track record of FAIL.

And when their failures keep getting pointed out to them, they come up with even more far fetched theories.

"Beware GLOBAL WARMING. We are DOOMED!"

"ER...the globe isn't warming."

"Beware CLIMATE CHANGE. We are DOOMED!"

"Er...the climate is always changing."

"Beware RAMPANT CAPITALISM that is destroying the envionment!!"

"Er...China is the world's worst polluter, and its Communist."

"Oh fuck off, denier..."

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The flooding in South Australia was discussed at work today..

Many comparisons were made to the Southern Alberta flood of 2013.

Whilst things are a bit dicey, the weather will ease today, allowing flood waters to recede.

The important thing is that the storms are not catastrophic. Just heavy wind and rain. No lives are threatened, and damage is fairly minor, mostly down to falling trees. It will take a while to clean up, but this is no Katrina.

Also, it was predicted 6 months ago, at the end of the El Nino effect. The follow up pattern drives high winds and rain across the country. It all went in accordance with natural weather patterns.

This hasn't stopped the warlarmists from claiming its all part of global warming/climate change/the apocalypse.

Strangely, around 5 years ago, these sage scientists were telling us that rain would cease to fall in Australia, according to their "data models".

Yet the whole country is awash at the moment, with record rainfalls in many areas.

I saw video from South Australia on the weather channel.  :ohmy:

Bricktop

Its a mess.

On the plus side, the water will recede rapidly, hopefully tomorrow, and people can start drying their houses. The cost will be immense due to flooded crops and market gardens, as well as vineyards.

Nobody seriously hurt though.

GORDY GAMBINO

Water will take over a week to subside.

Now youse have lectricity ya can take ya Mrs. which ya used as a door stop and put her in the dryer. Cool setting ya don't wanna frizz that hair of hers any more than it is now.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

You want to watch what you're saying. We'll be in Perth next year.

I know where you live, bucko.

GORDY GAMBINO

Come around and I'll shout ya a few cones in my new retirement mansion. Actually if ya on ya way over load up and I'll give yer the cash.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

I'll see if the boys in the Drug Squad have some spare.

GORDY GAMBINO

Tell em ya latest stock market tip like ya really fucken whats going on like.

Fuck Im stoned
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO[b"]Come around and I'll shout ya a few cones [/b]in my new retirement mansion. Actually if ya on ya way over load up and I'll give yer the cash.

:confused1:

GORDY GAMBINO

um ya you know worry Flashy is just like ermm...yeah potatos
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

2 bags of your finest, please.

And make sure you wash them first.

GORDY GAMBINO

We got no water .....send me some or I just brush the potatoes with me floor broom
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

You got plenty of water. You have a desal plant.

Forget washing them then. Just send em over full of Western Australian mud.

I'll wash them here. We have plenty of water.