The best topic

Replies: 7345
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 16, 2024, 10:59:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Mulvaney caused hundreds of billions in loses for anheuser busch? Biden says - HOLD MY BEER

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 26, 2023, 09:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

Gremlin

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Is Gremlim sads because his fellow Democrat Prog pal didn't succeed in assassinating the Judge?

DKG

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 26, 2023, 01:14:32 PMIs Gremlim sads because his fellow Democrat Prog pal didn't succeed in assassinating the Judge?
But, Trump was charged because of the January 6 trespassers. What am I saying they weren't even trespassing.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: DKG on August 26, 2023, 01:19:17 PMBut, Trump was charged because of the January 6 trespassers. What am I saying they weren't even trespassing.

Yet Chuckie Schumer wasn't charged for making violent threats against sitting Justices by name.

Of course, Gremlin won't comment on that unless there's a pithy meme at OccupyDemocrats
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Beer giant Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light brand appears to still be reeling from the backlash over its controversial decision to partner with influencer Dylan Mulvaney, who identifies as transgender, last year.

DKG

Quote from: Gremlin on August 26, 2023, 10:48:10 AMSCOTUS is on your side snowflakes!

Do you disagree with one or more of this Justice's decisions? Tell us which one and why it was legally/constitutionally wrong.

Perhaps, you think the senate majority leader should call for another fatwa on him.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on May 10, 2024, 11:33:21 AMDo you disagree with one or more of this Justice's decisions? Tell us which one and why it was legally/constitutionally wrong.

Perhaps, you think the senate majority leader should call for another fatwa on him.
you really think you'll get a competent and coherent answer out of that cock sucking fairy ?

The best he'll do is a stupid irrelevant meme that depicts orange man being bad

Lokmar

Currently, I've just poured my 3rd Woodford and Pepsi. The mix ratio is 1:1.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 11:43:55 AMyou really think you'll get a competent and coherent answer out of that cock sucking fairy ?
I know I will not.