Replies: 10249
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Justin Troodo

Started by Obvious Li, October 07, 2012, 06:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

I did a check and it was a lock-out by management of both CN and CPKC. Running trades employees didn't go on strike.

Justine ordered binding arbitration to end the labor dispute that threatened severe disruptions in both the US and Canadian economies.

Thiel

The Liberal-NDP coalition have used Canadian's tax dollars to buy off the media, paying $29,750 per journalist. Bought and paid for plain and simple.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Trudeau has given $500 million to Afghanistan since the Taliban regained the country in 2021.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on August 27, 2024, 07:02:55 AMTrudeau has given $500 million to Afghanistan since the Taliban regained the country in 2021.

Cucknadians did this to themselves and may do it again. I guess we'll see.

Herman

This is waht treasonous scum looks like.

Herman

Brent

Canada's unemployment rate edged up to 6.6% in August, scaling a peak last seen more than seven years ago outside of pandemic years of 2020 and 2021, data showed on Friday.

The economy added a net of 22,100 jobs in August, fully driven by part-time employment, Statistics Canada said.

Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast a jobless rate of 6.5% and net job additions of 25,000 in August.

Canada's economy had been losing steam under the pressure of high interest rates, and most of the growth seen earlier in the year was primarily led by increase in population.

But as GDP growth has lagged population growth, unemployment has crawled up, stoking fears of a recession.

Canada's unemployment rate has risen by 1.6 percentage points since January 2023, which some economists have called alarming and pressed for deeper rate cuts from the central bank to prop up economic growth.

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Herman

Justine and his cabinet should be in the penn.

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 10, 2024, 08:34:16 PM

You know, I'm really twisted about Putin. I like him because he's patriotic about his countries roots and I hate biden because he hates America as founded.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on September 10, 2024, 08:47:15 PMYou know, I'm really twisted about Putin. I like him because he's patriotic about his countries roots and I hate biden because he hates America as founded.
Most Americans are twisted about Putin. Russians ain't though.