The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Close to home - 5 shot dead in Burlington WA Mall

Started by cc, September 24, 2016, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"Whatever his motive.  If US immigration policy had been sensible, i.e. no one from Muslim coutries like Turkey allowed in.  This would not have happened.

IMO that's why its critical for all western countries to start putting their citizens first and stop letting Muslims in.  Every murder by a future Muslim immigrant is preventable.

That will never happen. Western governments don't do common sense.

true, they haven't yet, but if enough of the people who vote get angry about it, they may have to.

Yeah Right, my father was a democracy fighter back in Taiwan..

He spent his years as a young man trying to force Generalissimo Chiang Kai Shek's regime to democratize..

Now my father has less little faith in either Taiwan or Canada's democracies..

He says it's about getting elected not the best interests of the people..

Do you still have faith in elected leaders?

I am not trying to be smart or judge either.

Kudos to your father he sounds like a courageous person.  

No, I don't have much faith in elected leaders.  I wish we had more direct democracy.  I wish that the people were allowed to vote up or down on muslim immigration on a yearly basis (and other issues).  I trust the people more than I do the political class.   Unfortunately, in representatiove democracies, the best you get is a chance to elect leaders who will hopefully do what you want.

I am also a fan of putting as many issues to the people as possible. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: