Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Goodbye my friends

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 16, 2016, 08:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"Not permitted in hospitals, unfortunately. Its morphine or misery.

Well, unless you get caught, that is. Mary jane muffins, anyone?

Why wouldn't medical marijuana not be allowed in hospitals?

It may trigger responses that the hospital will have difficulty managing.

GORDY GAMBINO

Drugs R Us

In curing my alcoholism I became a drug addict and somewhere suffered a middle age crisis where I root pretty Thai chicks.

Then and this is the best bit 2 weeks ago I became a gambling addict.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"Not permitted in hospitals, unfortunately. Its morphine or misery.

Well, unless you get caught, that is. Mary jane muffins, anyone?

Why wouldn't medical marijuana not be allowed in hospitals?

It may trigger responses that the hospital will have difficulty managing.

But, wouldn't morphine and other drugs to treat pain be difficult to manage too?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Why wouldn't medical marijuana not be allowed in hospitals?

Hospitals here don't "search" your belongings, so there'd be nothing stopping you from bringing in weed.

What would be a problem is smoking it.  Obviously you cannot smoke anything inside a hospital, so one would have to be able to make their way outside somehow to find a place to smoke up...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Why wouldn't medical marijuana not be allowed in hospitals?

Hospitals here don't "search" your belongings, so there'd be nothing stopping you from bringing in weed.

What would be a problem is smoking it.  Obviously you cannot smoke anything inside a hospital, so one would have to be able to make their way outside somehow to find a place to smoke up...

There should be a room where patients that need it can smoke it..

It would be well ventilated.

GORDY GAMBINO

Gordy Gambino recreation room.

Sit back have a beer, watch the strippers , and bong on.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

It would be the same as when a patient  goes out for a smoke.  There's no security or even cameras around.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Annie"It would be the same as when a patient  goes out for a smoke.  There's no security or even cameras around.

There is cams Annie you just didn't fucken look but they was watching you   :ohmy: check out yo ass  :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Gordy Gambino recreation room.

Sit back have a beer, watch the strippers , and bong on.

Funny GORDY, but if someone is prescribed medical marijuana they should be to use their medication in a hospital.

GORDY GAMBINO

My rec room is in the hospital . Near the bottle shop. That's mine also.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE