Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Well wishes for RW here.

Started by Bricktop, October 01, 2016, 08:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sending RW some awesome day dreams   :wink:

:confused1:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie":laugh:

I didn't get the day dreams post?

ac_dunno

GORDY GAMBINO

Annie sits there, mind in a wander, thinking about me. All day/night.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Good meds can give you good dreams  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Good meds can give you good dreams  ac_smile

Ah, I see.

GORDY GAMBINO

Leopard Soxx is her messanger and all we got outa him this week is he don't like Nazis too mutch.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So why isn't RW posting?

Is she dead?

I need my spelling and grammar fixed...

She's recovering from surgery. You're spelling is fine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"So why isn't RW posting?

Is she dead?

I need my spelling and grammar fixed...

She's recovering from surgery. You're spelling is fine.

And a good recovery it is too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Leopard Soxx is her messanger and all we got outa him this week is he don't like Nazis too mutch.

To be more accurate, I fucking hate posturing trolls who mouth off just to get attention denied them by their general ignorance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Leopard Soxx is her messanger and all we got outa him this week is he don't like Nazis too mutch.

To be more accurate, I fucking hate posturing trolls who mouth off just to get attention denied them by their general ignorance.

If it is true, he would not be the first one here to do that.

Bricktop

No, but he might be the last.

Back on topic, RW is recovering well, with some residual pain in the area of the surgery which was entirely expected.

So far, it all seems to have gone well, but more time is needed to confirm a successful outcome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"No, but he might be the last.

Back on topic, RW is recovering well, with some residual pain in the area of the surgery which was entirely expected.

So far, it all seems to have gone well, but more time is needed to confirm a successful outcome.

:thumbup:

Annie

I hope she recovers well and very quickly. She's one tough cookie  :thumbup:  :6:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE