Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

YAHOO....Gangland Undercover Season 2

Started by Anonymous, October 01, 2016, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

If you are like me and you were suffering withdrawal after Charlie successfully infiltrated the Vagos, your prayers have been answered. Charlie Falco is back and this time he gets inside the Outlaws MC. I saw the first episode and I can see myself liking the series, though not as much as season one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"If you are like me and you were suffering withdrawal after Charlie successfully infiltrated the Vagos, your prayers have been answered. Charlie Falco is back and this time he gets inside the Outlaws MC. I saw the first episode and I can see myself liking the series, though not as much as season one.

I don't think they expected the first series to be as big a hot as it was. It is on right now. I pver'd it. Let you know my opinion of the first episode tomorrow.

Rambo Wong

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head head, fruitcake, crap n' drool, moron, twirlybrained, nutcase like Shen Li likes racist one per center motorcycle gang members.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head head, fruitcake, crap n' drool, moron, twirlybrained, nutcase like Shen Li likes racist one per center motorcycle gang members.

There are a lot of crap and droolers who will watch season 2.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head head, fruitcake, crap n' drool, moron, twirlybrained, nutcase like Shen Li likes racist one per center motorcycle gang members.

Get some new material Joak.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Get some new material Joak.

ac_boring

Ya well, he had good wishes for RW and that is good enough for me.

Anonymous

:2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

He is just a troll. The only reason his shit does not get moved to RR is that he is not here often and on occasion he can be genuinely funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

He is just a troll. The only reason his shit does not get moved to RR is that he is not here often and on occasion he can be genuinely funny.

We all know what the other RW is like..

He has toned it down a bit too believe it or not.

Anonymous

I finally got around to watching the episode I pver'd. It is not that great.

priscilla1961

I watch Gangland Undercover with my Shen Li. :negative:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I watch Gangland Undercover with my Shen Li. :negative:

You didn't like it?? I can't wait to see the next episode. Charlie meets his old nemesis from the Vagos, Darko.

cc

Not intentionally though  :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"

I suppose not Daisy May.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"

Gary Joak is better as a conspiracy theorist than as an entertaining poster.