The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Chinese Police

Started by Gary Oak, February 19, 2013, 05:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Now how many Canadian chinese police are on the triad payroll I wonder ? I am certain a lot of them are and have sworn in their allegiance to a tong to help Chinese take over Canada and subjugate Canadians.

KUNG LOK TRIAD

Abstracted from: "Dragons of Crime, Inside the Asian Underworld", by James Dubro, Octopus Publishing, Toronto 1992. ISBN 0-409-90538-0

Founder Lau Wing Kui (pronounced "Koy" like "toy") arrived in Toronto, Canada on December 22, 1974, as a landed immigrant. Hong Kong police (who were corrupt) reported no criminal record for him, although they actually had a big file on him. Lau Wing Kui was an initiated member of the Hong Kong Tung Lok Society, a part of the Luen (Kung Lok) family triad. He ran gambling and police graft operations in Hong Kong, as well as a night club owner. Lau's other links went to drug dealer Ng Shek-ho (Limpy Ho, who died in Hong Kong prison); Poon Lam (aka Poon Lam Jai) drug trafficker of Kowloon and triad dragon head; and Eddie Chan, corrupt former Hong Kong cop who was later leader of On Leong tong in the U.S; and Lau Fook, a corrupt Royal Hong Kong Police Staff Sergeant.

By 1977 he had established a new triad, called Kung Lok, which means "the house of mutual happiness" in Toronto, with a sub-group in Ottawa under Cheang Chi Wo (also known as Danny Cheung). [Cheung died of natural causes in the late 1980's, but his group lives on.] Lau Wing Kui's followers included: Danny Mo (Mo Shui Chuen), a kung fu expert who become the triad's "Red Pole" or enforcer; "Big John" Yue (Yue Kwok Nam), and his younger brother Ringo, Jimmy Kan (Kan Ka Tim; Peter Leung (Leung Kin- hung); Paul Kwok (aka Chiu Chow Por); Chan Ching; and group treasurer Charlie Kwan (Kwan Yee Man).

Other members included New Yorker Kit Jai (Hat Chuey Chan), and Eurasian Paul Bittick, Macao citizen Richard Castro; Raven Tsoi and Victor Cheng.

Kung Lok reportedly ran illegal gambling clubs, some legal entertainment business, extortion and protection rackets, and other crimes.

Founder Lau Wing Kui was ordered deported from Canada by a special order-in-council (as a danger to Canada) on January 11, 1980 (P.C. 1980-122). Lau had in 1978 gained citizenship in the Dominican Republic, and fled there, taking up management of gambling at the Ambassador Hotel. His wife and children remained in Toronto. Citizenship in the Dominican Republic could be purchased for $50,000 under a program arranged by Simon Yip (Yip Chung Ling). Many of Lau's top triad members, thugs and extortionists joined him in Santo Domingo (Dom. Republic). After much trouble, Simon Yip and his son Bernard fired Lau, and told his gang to go.

Lau Wing Kui returned to Hong Kong, and was last reported renting gambling space from Macao magnate Stanley Ho, at the Hotel Lisboa. Some of the triad members went to New York, forming new links there, and then returned to Toronto. Simon Yip was jailed in Hong Kong in the mid-1980's for a massive fraud of the Overseas Trust Bank, involving Yip's company, the Dominican Finance Company.

Dubro quotes RCMP intelligence reports of 1990 saying that the Ottawa branch of Kung Lok was then still active in heroin trade, and still had Toronto members of the triad. Meanwhile Danny Mo became the defacto head of Kung Lok in Toronto. He has been implicated in many acts of violence, ranging from extortion to assault, but has no convictions for serious crimes. Witnesses do not talk. His early specialty was a protection racket, called "lomo" or "lucky money". People paid, often weekly, for the priviledge of not being assaulted - kind of a rental of your own life.

Mo has links to various Chinese restaurants in Toronto, still pursues kung fu through clubs, and maintains links with gangster in New York and Hong Kong. His Kung Lok group has worked with Asau Tran, the Toronto Vietnamese crime leader. Mo also has a near-monopoly on bringing Chinese entertainers to Canada, through his company Oriental Arts and Promotion, and appears to run some legitimate businesses.

A 1980's Hong Kong Police intelligence report states that: Lau's son, Joseph Lau married the daughter of the Kung Lok's accountant in 1982. In 1983, they report a meeting in Hong Kong of Lau Wing Kui; Danny Mo (supervisor of Kung Lok in Toronto); William Tse (head of Kung Lok in Los Angeles); and Vincent Jew, head of a parallel crime society known as Wah Ching.

After 1983, Lau began to co-operate with Hong Kong police. Dubro quotes another Hong Kong police report about a January 1983 meeting in the Miramar Hotel in Hong Kong between Lau Wing Kui and other leaders of North American chinese gangs, including: Danny Mo (Toronto Kung Lok supervisor); Michael Pak and Pai Shing Ping, Nightclub owner, Monterey Park, California; Vincent Chu (a.k.a. Vincent Jew), leader of Wah Ching, San Francisco (and may in all of North America); Lee Yoo Ting, Taiwanese movie actor; Peter Man (a.k.a. Man Kam Fai), San Francisco restauranteur; Tony Young, Wah Ching leader in Toronto.

Others identified to Hong Kong police, by Lau, as part of Kung Lok were: William Tse (who is also listed as a Wah Ching leader in Los Angelese); Charlie Kwan Yee Man (aka Kwan Yuk Shum); Yue Kwok Nam, Peter Leung Kin Hung and Tyrone Pau Hing On.

Police believed that these were actually smaller players, and that many of them had links to Tongs allied with Hip Sing.

Related link: http://www.alternatives.com/crime/kunglok.html">http://www.alternatives.com/crime/kunglok.html

Odinson

And we have Bandidos, Hellsangels, russian mafia and some new asian motorcycle gang.

All of these are part of organized crime.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"And we have Bandidos, Hellsangels, russian mafia and some new asian motorcycle gang.

All of these are part of organized crime.

Best way to eliminate organized crime is to decriminalize/legalize vices.

Correct. Allowing the purchase of for example cocaine legally would snuff out the income of crimelords.

I still wouldn´t want to use it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Correct. Allowing the purchase of for example cocaine legally would snuff out the income of crimelords.

You are my soulmate...we think exactly alike. Legalize the sh*t, but I will never f*cking touch it.

I´ve been thinking about these things since I started to disassemble my brothers toys to see how they work. :D

There´s booze in the market too but it doesn´t mean we have to turn into fulltime drunks.

Prohibition did not stop people from drinking. Made Al Capone a millionare.

Odinson

You are my soulmate...we think exactly alike. Legalize the sh*t, but I will never f*cking touch it.

I´ve been thinking about these things since I started to disassemble my brothers toys to see how they work. :D

There´s booze in the market too but it doesn´t mean we have to turn into fulltime drunks.

Prohibition did not stop people from drinking. Made Al Capone a millionare.

Along with Joe f*cking Kennedy.

Yes, I read about that... Made the Kennedys rich.

Odinson

Along with Joe f*cking Kennedy.

Yes, I read about that... Made the Kennedys rich.

Sleazebag family!!!!

Hehe Johnny cheated on Jackie like hell. :D

Odinson

Sleazebag family!!!!

Teddy was an angel. :roll:

I heard he ordered some girls on governments expense. :D

They should give all of the Kennedys a congressional medal of honor.  :lol:

Odinson

Sleazebag family!!!!

Kennedy men cheat, that is what they do.

They are role-models. :D

Odinson

Gun-laws should stay the same, though.

Odinson

You are my soulmate...we think exactly alike.

And don´t get all girly on me!

Odinson

You are my soulmate...we think exactly alike.

And don´t get all girly on me!

I will get all girly if I want. I am a horny pregnant chick. :x

Welll lemme put ma working beanie on and come pay you a visit.  ;)

Odinson

I will get all girly if I want. I am a horny pregnant chick. :x

The bedroom window is open.

I don´t get why you even bother to lock the damn thing.. ;)

Anonymous

I keep all the windows in my house locked too Odinson..

It's a good safety habit to have.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I could leave my front door open for a week and nobody would rob my house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I could leave my front door open for a week and nobody would rob my house.

I would think it is not like that in Helsinki though..

I have to go to work now Odinson...have a nice day.

:)