Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Close to Home - UBC female student nearly beheaded but for a martial arts ace

Started by cc, October 07, 2016, 05:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"
Still I've met Muslims from Indonesia and they aren't violent, don't believe in  jihaad.

Joe, have you heard of a place called Bali?

Ever heard of Jemaah Islamiyah?

Do a little research, bucko.

Radical Islam is alive and well in South East Asia.

JOE

Quote from: "Oberon"
Still I've met Muslims from Indonesia and they aren't violent, don't believe in  jihaad.

Joe, have you heard of a place called Bali?

Ever heard of Jemaah Islamiyah?

Do a little research, bucko.

Radical Islam is alive and well in South East Asia.

But let's be objective and fair, Leopardsocks.

Who's committing the vast majority of terrorist attacks against Muslims and non? In Europe? In America?

Are they Indonesians? Muslim Bosnians? Muslim Albanians? Or even Black Muslims from Africa? No. The vast majority of these atrocities are committed by individuals, overwhelmingly male with Arab names who were born in the Middle East. While I don't deny that terrorist come from the places you've mentioned, if you look at the stats and news reports, its the ones who are Arab and from Middle Eastern nations who aree committing the terrorist acts.

So I think this mostly a cultural characteristic and you will find that as events unfold and you tally up where these acts are committed and by whom, that I'm correct.

Its not all Muslims who are committing terrorist acts, its those from certain sects and mostly Arab and the Middle East. So it is mostly cultural. It does not make their threat any less virulent, but I'd wager that is where most of the terrorism comes from and will continue to in the future?

cc

Duh!! Most living in EU are arabs = great number of attacks are committed by arabs (mainly France & Belgium)

In UK most have been by Pakistani  ...... can you figure which country a great #  are from?

In Germany most have been by Turks   ...... can you figure which country a great #  are from?

In northern far mid west US most are by Somalis ...  can you figure which country a great # many are from?

In parts of  southwest US most are by Pakistani ...  can you figure which country a great # many are from?

Double DUH!!

Stick to what you do best -  saving people under attack  and spinning other tall tales about who you saw or helped today
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

But let's be objective and fair, Leopardsocks.

As you wish.

Bali nightclub bombing. 200 mostly westerners killed. Offenders Indonesian.

Jemaah Islamya. A terrorist organisation linked to Al Queda. Based in Indonesia.

Aceh. A "special zone" of Sumatra that runs under sharia law. Churches are burned down, and inter-religious conflict is common.

Here is a list of islamic attacks in Indonesia;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t ... _Indonesia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

Let's be objective.

JOE

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "JOE"As you wish.

Bali nightclub bombing. 200 mostly westerners killed. Offenders Indonesian.

Jemaah Islamya. A terrorist organisation linked to Al Queda. Based in Indonesia.

Aceh. A "special zone" of Sumatra that runs under sharia law. Churches are burned down, and inter-religious conflict is common.

Here is a list of islamic attacks in Indonesia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t ... _Indonesia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Indonesia

Let's be objective.

...there are over 300,000 Indonesians living in the Netherlands.

And yet, the ones committing the most horrific acts there and neighboring European countries are Arab.

An Indonesian didn't kill that descendant of the Van Gogh painters family. I believe that was someone from the Middle East. As was the attack on the Charlie Hedbo cartoonists in France. Or the attack on a Danish cartoonist.

Were the recent spate of attacks in France, Germany or Belgium committed by an Indoensian, Malaysian or Balkan Muslim? No. They were either Arab or from the Middle East.

I never denied that religion plays a factor, but I would hedge my bets on the next big terrorist attack will be committed by someone either of Arab descent or from the Middle East.

At least, being from that part of the world you should admit this much: that the kind of Islam practised in Indonesia is not as severe as that from the Arabic Middle East. That there are secular Muslims in Indonesia. That Muslim women can walk on the streets of a city of Jakarta without a veil or burka ANd not face retribution for not having done so.

Bricktop

Indonesians are soon to be asked to ban alcohol, because it is contravening Islamic law.

They are slowly but surely becoming more radical.

True, Arabs are the main offenders, but the poison is spreading to Africa and Asia.

JOE

This story brings up a disturbing question - did this young man already commit murder before he came to Canada back in Saudi Arabia? Did our country allow a murderer in? There are numerous stories about innocent migrant workers from foreign countries being tortured. Raped and falsely accused of crimes they did not commit. Warning scene of an actual execution:

">https://youtu.be/x1mNQTUbhbM

Maybe he thought nothing of carrying out this act and well versed on the methods of strangulation and beheading. So he must've either witnessed it or himself done it before.

I bet the wealthy like his family get away with this sort of thing a lot. Murder rape someone then blame some poor 3rd world migrant worker.

Quote from: "Oberon"Seeing as how this reprobate is a Saudi, I vote that he is punished according to Shia law.

Whipping, maybe? Amputation of a hand? Stoning?

Actually, no.

Life sentence in gaol. The only food on offer is bacon, ham and pork sausages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"
QuoteI don't think all Muslims are like that, cc.

No shit Sherlock ... please indicate where I said "all" were like that"? I'll be waiting to hear

I simply said a Saudi, surprise surprise .. tried to behead a girl at UBC

No surprise. Fundyism is growing rapidly in EVERY country around the world

That is the lamest defense of Islam I have ever fucking heard. They are not all head hunters.

cc

Quote from: "Joe"I don't think all Muslims are like that, cc.

No shit Sherlock ... please indicate where I said "all" were like that"?

I'll be waiting to hear

Ball is in STILL your court Joey - Wassamasser? Unable to play it?

Joey suddenly  lost for words?   :laugh:

Anonymous

I'll be waiting to hear

Joe is a frickin pussy.

cc

Well in his defense, he just stepped in physically and saved a girl from being raped

that's what he just "said"

Maybe in truth he "saved her" simply because he didn't try to rape her  ac_biggrin

JOE

I'll be waiting to hear

I don't know what you're getting at, cc.

I've already told you that I thought the assailant is a murderer, that he probably has murdered someome already back in his own country, but got away with it.

I merely pointed out that the most violent of Islamics happen to come from the Middle East and are usually of Arab extraction from places like Saudi Arabia. So this more a cultural as opposed to a religious charcteristic. Other areas which seem to breed violent terrorists are Afghanistan. While other areas produce terrorists, they seem less prone to the most extreme variant which oritinate primarily from Saudi Arabia.

I repeat again, I do think the assailant may have already murdered somebody and I hope they ask him and this comes up in the inquiry. Hopefully, immigration starts doing a much better job of people entering the country and they start doing thorough background checks on them.

Anyways, what you have shown to refute my claims, that some regions of Islam are more prone to viokence than others, and that this is a cultural chracteristic?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Well in his defense, he just stepped in physically and saved a girl from being raped

that's what he just "said"

He's my hero.

cc