The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Holocaust Hoax Exposed

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 08, 2016, 06:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-02/0A5F2080-3EA6-4CA5-A53E-01DF55A1C6BF_zpsngohujt5.jpg.html">

Ingrained? Like your dishwashing family. Funny how that works.

GORDY GAMBINO

If the joos was gassed yeph that's a Holocaust.

If they weren't they stand to be the biggest bullshitters and sympathy whores grasping for sympathy and money especially money.

No Rothchilds was deaded in the war.

They all escaped.

This is the only place in the world where you can just say what I did.

I'm simply explaining the question was history right or was the joo scheming and scamming.

Main cause of death was malnutrition and typhus and other diseases that joos have.

With the odd few getting shot every now and then these things happen in war.

zyklon b was used to fumigate clothes.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"This thread should be in main.   :laugh:    

On a serious note, I can blow holes in the official tale within mins, semen has witnessed this in the past and nearly had a seizure.  

Why is it STILL such a taboo subject?  Surely the truth is more important???  ac_dunno

We have all been lied to for decades about what happened, how many died and the motives behind Hitler's reason for expelling the Jews.  The truth is simmering, and will come out eventually.

Given your plea for truth, let's see the colour of YOUR cloth.

Pics, with Nazi regalia.

Otherwise you're just another idiot troll using nazism as their schtick.

Its not like you're the first, is it chum?

Aryan

What the fuck are you talking about??  I dont own any nazi clothing, I'm not a fucking nut job who dresses up and plays nazi.  :001_rolleyes:

I just sympathise with NS Germany and wish that my country had sided with Hitler rather than sold out to the Zionists.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What the fuck are you talking about??  I dont own any nazi clothing, I'm not a fucking nut job who dresses up and plays nazi.  :001_rolleyes:

I just sympathise with NS Germany and wish that my country had sided with Hitler rather than sold out to the multicultutalists.

Fixed it for ya.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"What the fuck are you talking about??  I dont own any nazi clothing, I'm not a fucking nut job who dresses up and plays nazi.  :001_rolleyes:

I just sympathise with NS Germany and wish that my country had sided with Hitler rather than sold out to the multicultutalists.

Fixed it for ya.

Churchill was bribed by Zionist bankers, Shen.

He was part of an old boy's group called The Focus which consisted of rich influential Jews and freemasons. They persuaded him to oppose NS Germany despite Hitler's attempts to make peace with Britain.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Focus_Group">http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Focus_Group

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The 'holocaust' essentially was jews being rounded up and put to work in concentration camps.

There were no gas chambers or 'final solution' to exterminate them.  

The deaths were widely through disease and starvation due to the allies bombing the shit out of German supply lines.

There was no WWII, Nazis or Hitler. It was all a hoax!

Aryan

Don't be silly Homero.  

Say hi to your wife's n1gger boyfriend from me.   :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The 'holocaust' essentially was jews being rounded up and put to work in concentration camps.

There were no gas chambers or 'final solution' to exterminate them.  

The deaths were widely through disease and starvation due to the allies bombing the shit out of German supply lines.

There was no WWII, Nazis or Hitler. It was all a hoax!

It didnt...

Lefties can go now to papua new-guinea where you get culturally ripped apart and eaten by culturally enriching savages.

cc

Quote from: "Romero"There was no WWII, Nazis or Hitler. It was all a hoax!

And to think .... we would never have known all that without our crazy conspiracy theorist pet nazi
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Lol CC is so desperate now her cover is blown she is quoting posts and agreeing with Homero,  someone who she has previously slated to death.

:laugh:

Bricktop

I just sympathise with NS Germany and wish that my country had sided with Hitler rather than sold out to the Zionists.

But if you are true to your faith, you will own literature, pamphlets and fascist accroutrements, would you not?

After all, you can hardly take up a position of faith without carrying out research.

That's all I ask...some image that verifies you as being sincere. Swastika, more than car sticker, if you catch my drift.

Frankly, I'd have thought the opportunity to display your commitment would be welcomed.

Then we can take you seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

But if you are true to your faith, you will own literature, pamphlets and fascist accroutrements, would you not?

After all, you can hardly take up a position of faith without carrying out research.

That's all I ask...some image that verifies you as being sincere. Swastika, more than car sticker, if you catch my drift.

Frankly, I'd have thought the opportunity to display your commitment would be welcomed.

Then we can take you seriously.

I have countless inspirational books, and devotionals in our house.

JOE

Forget about the Holocaust.

Actually, what's even more murky are the origins of both World War I and II.

Germany is fingered as the culprit that started both conflicts, but it appears that in either, the British actually declared war on them first, then wouldn't back down and let the Germans back out and sue for peace. In world war I The Kaiser reluctantly asked his royal cousins permission to bomb England. In world war II, Hitler sent his right hand man out to England alone to end the War.  But in both cases they couldn't do it, were backed into a corner and were forced to fight on.

The Germans never wanted war with the British Empire for fear that they'd lose and face their royal navy. And the outcome demonstrated that they were correct in their fears.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Fixed it for ya.

He was part of an old boy's group called The Focus which consisted of rich influential Jews and freemasons. They persuaded him to oppose NS Germany despite Hitler's attempts to make peace with Britain.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Focus_Group">http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Focus_Group

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Fixed it for ya.

Winston Churchill had the support of most rich and powerful just like Chiang Kai Shek did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview