The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Thank God the Evil Nazis Lost WW2!!!

Started by Aryan, October 12, 2016, 08:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Herman"
You are not buying any of the fascination with the rise of fascism in the first half of the twentieth century Europe? I think there could be at least a little interest, but not the obsession he pretends on forums.

Oh, I certainly am monitoring the rise of far-right politics.

However, given the displayed level of intellect by Scouse, I don't think he has the cranial capacity to actually articulate political theory and philosophy in a coherent and meaningful way.

The rise of the right is directly correlated to the increasing influence of leftist agendas.

The left is pressurising and compressing middle class society further right by their ideological lunacy, and their refusal to compromise their beliefs in the face of civil resistance from the plebiscite.

The more they ignore the concerns and complaints of the populace, the more they pressure that populace into extreme political positions. They have happily ignored moderate objections to their constant failures, and thus increase and intensify the polarisation of society.

I understand and agree with the rise of populist movements in Europe. And I prefer the term "populist" to "far right" that traditional parties in Europe label them. The traditional and especially the social democratic/green movements are not listening to the people. They stick with agendas even when it means selling out the middle class of their nation. Agendas come first and if the people do not like it....

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You have to laugh at know it all pseudo intellectual types like this old cunt. ^^  :001_rolleyes:

Recently, your old comrade threw down at me.

He was offered an opportunity to prove his intellectual mettle against mine in a debate, 5 posts each, 1 week duration. The only stip was that the loser was perma banned.

The members would vote on who won and who lost.

Graciously, I offer YOU the same opportunity.

You vs me. 5 posts. 1 week. Members vote. Loser is permabanned.

As I am merely "pseudo" I should be an easy mark; here's YOUR chance to rid the forum of "an old cunt".

You are invited to select the topic...although I think it should include some reference to fascism to give you a home ground advantage.

How about it, Finkelstein? You feel inclined to put your superior intellect to the test?

I think I'll pass considering the membership on here are much more likely to vote in your favour....   :001_rolleyes:  

Impartiality is a very difficult thing to enforce, what with people's deep rooted bias and opinions, and unfortunately this place is no different.  

I know you desperately want me gone, and sealing my departure by you proclaiming 'victory' over me in some pointless debate would be your ideal scenario.  

I've better things to do than play stupid games with pseudo intellectuals.

GORDY GAMBINO

Scouse half chicken half goose.

Alf GARNETT would say '' Randy Scouse git ''
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Tell ya what Gordy, why dont you debate leopardcucks, over the pros and cons of ladyboy dick over regular male dick?   A subject you both are no doubt very well up on...

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
I think I'll pass considering the membership on here are much more likely to vote in your favour....   :001_rolleyes:  

Impartiality is a very difficult thing to enforce, what with people's deep rooted bias and opinions, and unfortunately this place is no different.  

I know you desperately want me gone, and sealing my departure by you proclaiming 'victory' over me in some pointless debate would be your ideal scenario.  

You should do more research, sunshine. There are people in this forum who would love to see the last of me.

So, you back away from a "quasi" intellectual? What does that make you, then? I have a great deal more confidence in the members here to vote objectively.

What you're really trying to say is that you accept that you're not as smart as me.

That's OK, son. If you were, you wouldn't be banging on about fascism as you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You have to laugh at know it all pseudo intellectual types like this old cunt. ^^  :001_rolleyes:

Recently, your old comrade threw down at me.

He was offered an opportunity to prove his intellectual mettle against mine in a debate, 5 posts each, 1 week duration. The only stip was that the loser was perma banned.

The members would vote on who won and who lost.

Graciously, I offer YOU the same opportunity.

You vs me. 5 posts. 1 week. Members vote. Loser is permabanned.

As I am merely "pseudo" I should be an easy mark; here's YOUR chance to rid the forum of "an old cunt".

You are invited to select the topic...although I think it should include some reference to fascism to give you a home ground advantage.

How about it, Finkelstein? You feel inclined to put your superior intellect to the test?

I would abstain from voting. I know half of what you post is you trying to get a reaction from us and I am semi okay with that here. I would prefer it in RR. But, we cannot be running off too many people. And this is from someone who has ran posters off.

Bricktop

Tell you what...since you lack the testicles...let's remove the perma-ban stip and do it anyway.

You know...to illustrate how much more intelligent you are than me.

How's THAT for a deal???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Tell you what...since you lack the testicles...let's remove the perma-ban stip and do it anyway.

You know...to illustrate how much more intelligent you are than me.

How's THAT for a deal???

That might work.

Bricktop

Aryan

You should do more research, sunshine. There are people in this forum who would love to see the last of me.

So, you back away from a "quasi" intellectual? What does that make you, then? I have a great deal more confidence in the members here to vote objectively.

What you're really trying to say is that you accept that you're not as smart as me.

That's OK, son. If you were, you wouldn't be banging on about fascism as you do.

I dunno, I might take up your offer at some point in the future, but I've got a lot of work on this week so won't be on very much, if at all.  

But if you feel the need to do this to prove you're more intelligent than a humble working class scally from Liverpool, its pretty funny to say the least.   :laugh:

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-01/50CED8E2-3C03-48CD-808D-2EABE01894A7_zpspqjr89lf.jpg.html">

Just a humble working class Scouse. Ha. Lots of dishes to do this week? Anyway if he beats your ass, you can always claim it was rigged.

Aryan

I'd rather be working class than a bitter old kike who pretends he's rich by stretching out his limited funds by living in some third world hovel.   :laugh:

Anonymous

I dunno, I might take up your offer at some point in the future, but I've got a lot of work on this week so won't be on very much, if at all.  

But if you feel the need to do this to prove you're more intelligent than a humble working class scally from Liverpool, its pretty funny to say the least.   :laugh:

Good, work first. Play time can wait.

Anonymous

Come back as soon as you can SCOUSE.

ac_smile

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Come back as soon as you can SCOUSE.

ac_smile

Hi   ac_biggrin