Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Thank God the Evil Nazis Lost WW2!!!

Started by Aryan, October 12, 2016, 08:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

:oeudC:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfhVbfZHfo

Anonymous

What the hell is some guy in his mid thirties obsessed with a war that ended nearly three quarters of a century ago? A history discussion is fine, but I have not seen open wounds like this about events that happened long before their parents were even born since I was in Korea and China.

Aryan

Did you miss the point of the video Herman?  

The guy is arguing that due to the recent waves of mass third world immigration, ethnic Germans will soon be a minority, and that it needs to be addressed.

The leftists are willfully replacing the German population with Islamics........ a situation we have all across Europe unfortunately.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"What the hell is some guy in his mid thirties obsessed with a war that ended nearly three quarters of a century ago? A history discussion is fine, but I have not seen open wounds like this about events that happened long before their parents were even born since I was in Korea and China.

The allies and Churchill saved Mum and Pop from the Nazis, and this moron detests these facts? Fuck the phony prick.

Aryan

When have you of all people ever took any notice of facts?  :laugh:  

You dont let little things like the truth get in the way of your beliefs...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"What the hell is some guy in his mid thirties obsessed with a war that ended nearly three quarters of a century ago? A history discussion is fine, but I have not seen open wounds like this about events that happened long before their parents were even born since I was in Korea and China.

The allies and Churchill saved Mum and Pop from the Nazis, and this moron detests these facts? Fuck the phony prick.

Scouse, is this not the truth?

Bricktop

Its called trolling.

Its what pathetic little social outcasts do to harvest some form of attention from others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

Its called trolling.

Its what pathetic little social outcasts do to harvest some form of attention from others.

You are not buying any of the fascination with the rise of fascism in the first half of the twentieth century Europe? I think there could be at least a little interest, but not the obsession he pretends on forums.

Lance Leftardashian

Nazism is white privilage in it's purest form.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Nazism is white privilage in it's purest form.

It is fed by a belief the opposite of what you posted loonie Lanny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

Its called trolling.

ac_dunno

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
You are not buying any of the fascination with the rise of fascism in the first half of the twentieth century Europe? I think there could be at least a little interest, but not the obsession he pretends on forums.

Oh, I certainly am monitoring the rise of far-right politics.

However, given the displayed level of intellect by Scouse, I don't think he has the cranial capacity to actually articulate political theory and philosophy in a coherent and meaningful way.

The rise of the right is directly correlated to the increasing influence of leftist agendas.

The left is pressurising and compressing middle class society further right by their ideological lunacy, and their refusal to compromise their beliefs in the face of civil resistance from the plebiscite.

The more they ignore the concerns and complaints of the populace, the more they pressure that populace into extreme political positions. They have happily ignored moderate objections to their constant failures, and thus increase and intensify the polarisation of society.

Aryan

You have to laugh at know it all pseudo intellectual types like this old cunt. ^^  :001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

polarisation ....global warming will take care of that.

the fucken ice caps are melting
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You have to laugh at know it all pseudo intellectual types like this old cunt. ^^  :001_rolleyes:

Recently, your old comrade threw down at me.

He was offered an opportunity to prove his intellectual mettle against mine in a debate, 5 posts each, 1 week duration. The only stip was that the loser was perma banned.

The members would vote on who won and who lost.

Graciously, I offer YOU the same opportunity.

You vs me. 5 posts. 1 week. Members vote. Loser is permabanned.

As I am merely "pseudo" I should be an easy mark; here's YOUR chance to rid the forum of "an old cunt".

You are invited to select the topic...although I think it should include some reference to fascism to give you a home ground advantage.

How about it, Finkelstein? You feel inclined to put your superior intellect to the test?