Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Gordy the next Pres.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 11, 2016, 03:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

My Inaugal speech

Right youse fucken septic tanks listen up I'm gonna be the new boss got it.

Now for youse niggers stfu and stop yelling like monkeys I gawt youse free lectricity ya cunts.

Bad news for Mussies youse are all getting deported back to the shitty countries youse come from.

Youse joos gimme a bribe and youse will be alright. No money = No honey.

Doesn't that grab ya right on the fucken pussy.

No sales tax on tampons.

Tax deduction for depends undergarments.

Drugs to be legalised and controlled and taxed.

More trees plant cos youse are all cee ohh two exhalers.

Defense....fuck with me and youse get carpet atom bombed  ac_beating
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Works for me.

You're in.

Lol I second that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"My Inaugal speech

Right youse fucken septic tanks listen up I'm gonna be the new boss got it.

Now for youse niggers stfu and stop yelling like monkeys I gawt youse free lectricity ya cunts.

Bad news for Mussies youse are all getting deported back to the shitty countries youse come from.

Youse joos gimme a bribe and youse will be alright. No money = No honey.

Doesn't that grab ya right on the fucken pussy.

No sales tax on tampons.

Tax deduction for depends undergarments.

Drugs to be legalised and controlled and taxed.

More trees plant cos youse are all cee ohh two exhalers.

Defense....fuck with me and youse get carpet atom bombed  ac_beating

I do not like your entire platform, but it's better than Hillary's by a long shot.

Rambo Wong

Gordy Gambino aka Herman aka Oberon aka Odinson aka Gary Choaking the Chicken aka Conan  Doyle cc Latarte aka Pointbreak am nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken crap'n drool fuck'd in the head fruitcake moron loser sinophobic islamophobic homo phobic anti semitic anti-Catholic  antiseptic nutcase liar spammer who thinks that Chinese want to take over Canada because that is the racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken crap'n drool fuck'd in the head fruitcake moron loser sinophobic islamophobic homo phobic anti semitic anti-Catholic  antiseptic nutcase liar spammer Gordy Gambino aka Herman aka Oberon aka Odinson aka Gary Choaking the Chicken aka Conan  Doyle cc Latarte aka Pointbreak!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Gordy Gambino aka Herman aka Oberon aka Odinson aka Gary Choaking the Chicken aka Conan  Doyle cc Latarte aka Pointbreak am nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken crap'n drool fuck'd in the head fruitcake moron loser sinophobic islamophobic homo phobic anti semitic anti-Catholic  antiseptic nutcase liar spammer who thinks that Chinese want to take over Canada because that is the racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken crap'n drool fuck'd in the head fruitcake moron loser sinophobic islamophobic homo phobic anti semitic anti-Catholic  antiseptic nutcase liar spammer Gordy Gambino aka Herman aka Oberon aka Odinson aka Gary Choaking the Chicken aka Conan  Doyle cc Latarte aka Pointbreak!

Great post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Gordy Gambino aka Herman aka Oberon aka Odinson aka Gary Choaking the Chicken aka Conan  Doyle cc Latarte aka Pointbreak am nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken crap'n drool fuck'd in the head fruitcake moron loser sinophobic islamophobic homo phobic anti semitic anti-Catholic  antiseptic nutcase liar spammer who thinks that Chinese want to take over Canada because that is the racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken crap'n drool fuck'd in the head fruitcake moron loser sinophobic islamophobic homo phobic anti semitic anti-Catholic  antiseptic nutcase liar spammer Gordy Gambino aka Herman aka Oberon aka Odinson aka Gary Choaking the Chicken aka Conan  Doyle cc Latarte aka Pointbreak!

Great post.

It's standard Rambo Wong.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am amused.

As far as trolls go, I suppose that RW is above average.

GORDY GAMBINO

When ya least expect it he pops up.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am amused.

As far as trolls go, I suppose that RW is above average.

He doesn't drop by that often, if that's what you mean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"When ya least expect it he pops up.

He doesn't give us a chance to tire of him.