Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Leftover Women......what a waste

Started by Obvious Li, February 23, 2013, 05:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"
They are monkeys are they? Why would I have thought you were a racist? What was I thinking. :roll:

Oh yes, a fucking asshole trying to describe to me how to think about these fucking animals...

Have you served in africa? Ummmm NO! Do not tell me how to describe these animals, you fucking asshole!

A U.N. convoy attacked by oogalaboogalas... Exceptional cruelty shown towards women. Raped and mutilated... I know since I was sent to investigate.

These things are never reported in the media.

No, I have not served in the army and I have not been to Africa. I do know racism when I see it though.

Just so you know, I have heard every fucking excuse there is for racism so spare me your reasons. Shen Li might buy your racist bullshit, but I will not.

Oh yeah, I´m a big fucking racist.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What's up with him all of a sudden? I criticize certain things in Western culture, I am critical of certain aspects of East Asian culture. Why are ME and African culture off limits? What makes those two so f*cking special nobody is allowed to criticize them? I don't f*cking get the double standards.

Well, we aren´t supposed to criticize jews because of the holocaust and we are not supposed to criticize blacks because that´s just shear racism.

The fact is that our sex-crimes peaked when we took these motherfuckers in. The majority of sex-crimes in Finland are done by foreign-men.

Our prisons are full of middle-eastern and african men.

The crime-rate is so high that our media stopped mentioning enthnicity of the culprit.

Anonymous

A monkey is an apt description of these primitives.

Some cultures are indeed primitive and I don't doubt many in Sub-Saharan Africa meet the definition of the word.

I know that many places around the world women are second class citizens. Even in some democratic countries like India women all too often face discrimination and abuse. What I object to is when you and Odinson put labels on the men from the Middle East or Africa. There are lots of people from those two parts of the world here in Ontario that have never raped or assaulted a woman.

There was an African family in my church and they were very nice people..

One of my girlfriends was born in Tanzania and she has a very hardworking husband.

Odinson

What's up with him all of a sudden? I criticize certain things in Western culture, I am critical of certain aspects of East Asian culture. Why are ME and African culture off limits? What makes those two so f*cking special nobody is allowed to criticize them? I don't f*cking get the double standards.

Well, we aren´t supposed to criticize jews because of the holocaust and we are not supposed to criticize blacks because that´s just shear racism.

The fact is that our sex-crimes peaked when we took these motherfuckers in. The majority of sex-crimes in Finland are done by foreign-men.

Our prisons are full of middle-eastern and african men.

The crime-rate is so high that our media stopped mentioning enthnicity of the culprit.

Aboriginal communities in Canada have high rates of domestic violence and sexual abuse. Some people would prefer to sweep it under the carpet and not talk about it. Some Aboriginals(mostly women) have come forward about it though.

With black people in Finland the problem is not their race, but rather the countries they are comming from do not view women as equals.

True. Their culture is from the other side of the galaxy.

Odinson

But I´m going to have some fun with my woman for the rest of the night and morning.

Good night and morning Fashionista and sexy thing Shen Li.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"But I´m going to have some fun with my woman for the rest of the night and morning.

Good night and morning Fashionista and sexy thing Shen Li.

Have a good sleep Mr Odinson.

:)

Odinson

Cultural clashes and it's happening all across Europe.

Almost all of the africans here are muslims.

Sub-saharan behaviour enhanced with Islam = Kind and loving people. :)

Odinson

Cultural clashes and it's happening all across Europe.

Almost all of the africans here are muslims.

Sub-saharan behaviour enhanced with Islam = Kind and loving people. :)

Peace be upon the prophet Mohammed.

"Who says we are violent!? DEATH TO THE INFIDEL LIARS!"

Odinson

Peace be upon the prophet Mohammed.

"Who says we are violent!? DEATH TO THE INFIDEL LIARS!"

Allah loves you so much he will command others to behead you if you ever question him.

They have this odd thinking that we require them.

Odinson

Allah loves you so much he will command others to behead you if you ever question him.

They have this odd thinking that we require them.

Yes, Finland needs their expertise on...on...hmmm that dark ages ideology isn't good for anything.

They sometimes think that they are superior. :D

This one turkish dude claimed that he equals 7 nordicmen only to hear from females that he doesn´t even equal half a nordicman.  :lol:

It was an embarrasing scene for the poor man.

Anonymous

^^In other words he had an unrealistic view of his own self worth. Lots of Finnish guys are like that too.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^In other words he had an unrealistic view of his own self worth. Lots of Finnish guys are like that too.

I don´t think so. We are of course proud of what we have done.

Foreign-politicians just think that we have this highly-inflated sense of our importance because we tell them to bite the big one.

I do walk the walk.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^In other words he had an unrealistic view of his own self worth. Lots of Finnish guys are like that too.

I don´t think so. We are of course proud of what we have done.

Foreign-politicians just think that we have this highly-inflated sense of our importance because we tell them to bite the big one.

I do walk the walk.

Finland is not the only country that has men with balls. There are strong men everywhere that don't take guff from anyone.

instigator

leftovers here are called m*ongrels or foreign horndog prey.

you know the type.