Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Scams In The Refugee Sponsorship Program

Started by Anonymous, November 02, 2016, 03:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sweden is on the road to ruin, and is a prime example of what fanatical left wing policies can do to a country.

Economically it is one of my favourite countries. The policies of the previous government were an example of how successful neo-liberal economic measures can be.

The country needs nationalism otherwise it will be gone forever.....

I read somewhere that the government is even considering giving parts of the country away to the Islamics and letting them do as they wish.

They already have all the frickin cities. Malmo is a shit hole.

Anonymous

Sweden changed the country for the worse with massive Islamic immigrants. Our prime minister wants to copy Sweden's failures.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sweden is on the road to ruin, and is a prime example of what fanatical left wing policies can do to a country.

Hey pommy in case you haven't seen yo country a fucken shit hole since the end of ww2

youse had it all and threw it all away

dumb pommy bastards ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I've been to Norway. It's multicultural too.

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Hey pommy in case you haven't seen yo country a fucken shit hole since the end of ww2

youse had it all and threw it all away

dumb pommy bastards ac_toofunny

Dunno about that, I'd say its more from the 70's and 80's when it started to go down hill due to more and more non white faces starting to show up.    

Oh and fuck you !

Anonymous

Economically it is one of my favourite countries. The policies of the previous government were an example of how successful neo-liberal economic measures can be.

Sweden has the fastest growing gap between haves and have nots in the OECD.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Sweden has the fastest growing gap between haves and have nots in the OECD.

Sweden's success was Swedes themselves. These muslims that are swamping that country do not share Scandinavian values of hard work, equality, transparency and respect for the rule of law.

The Donald

We will have extreme vetting of immigrants and no Syrian refugees when I am president.
Make America Great Again