News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Did Hillary's Lesbianism allow her to overlook Bill Clinton's infidelity?

Started by JOE, October 27, 2016, 03:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...other than providing her with the one daughter she wanted, that they've never been what was or is considered a normal couple, and he was just a means to an end for her? In other words, she just let him do what he wanted to in the beginning so he could help fulfill her own career and politiical aspirations? And the only reason she was upset about the Monica Lewinsky scandal was that he got caught rather than he did it?

Maybe she never cared one way or the other if he fooled around, cause she was never interested in him the straight woman would be, and from various accounts, she was carrying on her own series of lesbian affairs. Anyways, it's just speculation on my part, but I remember reading this in the autobiography of Gennifer Flowers, his former mistress of Bill Clinton.

Still, it may explain why Hillary put up with Bill's hidden life all of these years, let him get away with what he did. And even vigorously defended him from accusation that he fooled around because she never took it personally. If so, their married life might resemble that of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his wife Eleanor. There were rumors that she was also a lesbian, that they never slept together after she discovered about one of his affairs. But he otherwise carried on a secret life as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"...other than providing her with the one daughter she wanted, that they've never been what was or is considered a normal couple, and he was just a means to an end for her? In other words, she just let him do what he wanted to in the beginning so he could help fulfill her own career and politiical aspirations? And the only reason she was upset about the Monica Lewinsky scandal was that he got caught rather than he did it?

Maybe she never cared one way or the other if he fooled around, cause she was never interested in him the straight woman would be, and from various accounts, she was carrying on her own series of lesbian affairs. Anyways, it's just speculation on my part, but I remember reading this in the autobiography of Gennifer Flowers, his former mistress of Bill Clinton.

Still, it may explain why Hillary put up with Bill's hidden life all of these years, let him get away with what he did. And even vigorously defended him from accusation that he fooled around because she never took it personally. If so, their married life might resemble that of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his wife Eleanor. There were rumors that she was also a lesbian, that they never slept together after she discovered about one of his affairs. But he otherwise carried on a secret life as well.

JOE, I think I saw a headline like this when I was waiting to pay for groceries at Safeway..

I will be so glad when this election is over..

I dislike politics, but I really dislike Bill and Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"...other than providing her with the one daughter she wanted, that they've never been what was or is considered a normal couple, and he was just a means to an end for her? In other words, she just let him do what he wanted to in the beginning so he could help fulfill her own career and politiical aspirations? And the only reason she was upset about the Monica Lewinsky scandal was that he got caught rather than he did it?

JOE, I think I saw a headline like this when I was waiting to pay for groceries at Safeway..

I dislike politics, but I really dislike Bill and Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Such a nice way to say J0E gets his thread titles from tabloids...LOLOLOL

Moving out of politics.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Such a nice way to say J0E gets his thread titles from tabloids...LOLOLOL

Moving out of politics.

Good move kiebers.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

GORDY GAMBINO

It's rumoured that theres a leso film of Hillary.

I will get it I'm looking right now.

Will post the link here.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Romero

I'm looking forward to it! In the meantime, here's proof that aliens live on the Moon.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiG4tGmxfYQ

Anonymous

Are you and gay boy roberto the same person? This is the type of tabloid garbage he would post.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "JOE"...snip

Are you and gay boy roberto the same person? This is the type of tabloid garbage he would post.

You may be onto something.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"It's rumoured that theres a leso film of Hillary.

Will post the link here.

Please. Don't bother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Lol Herman, no they are not the same person.

cc

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"It's rumoured that theres a leso film of Hillary.

Will post the link here.

Please. Don't bother.

OMG. I won't sleep tonight thinking about that horrible image alone
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "Daisy May"

Something tells me J0E won't be sleeping tonite either....and not for the same reason.........

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Daisy May"

Something tells me J0E won't be sleeping tonite either....and not for the same reason.........

And nothing new for him either.