The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

2016-2017 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 27, 2016, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Damn!

It's true what they say. The underdog is always hungrier. It's all about the hunger.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Damn!

It's true what they say. The underdog is always hungrier. It's all about the hunger.

Which team do you mean?

@realAzhyaAryola

Toronto barely made it in the playoffs. They were 15th place throughout the season while the Caps remained in first place and won the President's Trophy. In this match, the underdogs are the Leafs.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The Caps's top guns were given less ice time leading up to the playoffs to get them playoffs-ready but now we face younger and faster hungry ice warriors.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Toronto barely made it in the playoffs. They were 15th place throughout the season while the Caps remained in first place and won the President's Trophy. In this match, the underdogs are the Leafs.

Are the leafs leading tonight?

@realAzhyaAryola

No. The Caps were ahead 3-1 and at the end of the 2nd period, it was 3-3. Saturday night, it was a tie until the Leafs scored in double Overtime.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No. The Caps were ahead 3-1 and at the end of the 2nd period, it was 3-3. Saturday night, it was a tie until the Leafs scored in double Overtime.

You're talking about the last game.

@realAzhyaAryola

The first sentence is about tonight's game and the last sentence is a recap of the last game.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The first sentence is about tonight's game and the last sentence is a recap of the last game.

They're tied? Go Leafs go.

@realAzhyaAryola

Go Caps Go! After losing two games in a row to the Leafs, the Caps regained their momentum and both teams now have 2 games a piece. Game 5 is at Verizon Center. Caps will have home ice advantage. That's tomorrow night. Woohoo! Rock the Red!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The eliminations must have stung. Hopefully my team won't get stung too.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

In 10 minutes, the puck drops at SAP Center in San Jose, home of the Sharks. Go Oilers! This could be the night the Oilers kill the Sharks! Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Say hello to the first Chinese professional hockey team for the KHL, Kontinental Hockey League, a league for European and Asian teams. The Kunlun Red Stars was founded and joined the KHL in 2016.

http://i8.tiesraides.lv/800x0s/pictures/2015-12-14/2015-12-14_china.jpg">

:nhl_checking:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I didn't know the KHL had teams in Asia.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola