Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

2016-2017 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 27, 2016, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The Oilers had back to back losses. Not good.

Anonymous

Back to back wins for the Oil...WOO HOO!!

Anonymous

Calgary is not playing well so far this year, but Vancouver is terrible.

@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver has been terrible for some time and for more years to come. They are cursed to have deplorable fans. Deplorable fans don't deserve a shining team.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Vancouver has been terrible for some time and for more years to come. They are cursed to have deplorable fans. Deplorable fans don't deserve a shining team.

Toronto, Calgary and Edmonton have good fans, but have had shit teams for years.

@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver fans are deplorable.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Calgary is not playing well this year..

They had recent back to back losses.

@realAzhyaAryola

The Hurricanes flattened the Caps last night 5-1.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The Hurricanes flattened the Caps last night 5-1.

That is disappointing Azhya..

Is Washington in playoff contention so far?

Anonymous

Calgary lost to Chicago three to two..

Good luck to the Flames today against Detroit.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, the season began just a little over a month ago so it's too soon to know who will be in the playoffs. Right now, they are number 6 in league standings. Montreal leads at the moment but it's important to remember how a team does during the season does not determine how they'll do in the playoffs. Far from it in fact.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Fash, the season began just a little over a month ago so it's too soon to know who will be in the playoffs. Right now, they are number 6 in league standings. Montreal leads at the moment but it's important to remember how a team does during the season does not determine how they'll do in the playoffs. Far from it in fact.

I know, but unless Calgary starts playing better they will not make the playoffs again.

Anonymous

The Flames best Detroit last night in Detroit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"The Flames best Detroit last night in Detroit.

Calgary has five more games on the road in the next eight nights.

Anonymous

Calgary beat Columbus 2 to zero.

ac_dance