The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Anyone seen Romero? Anyone?

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 02:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He's ok. He just has issues with liberty.

The owner of this board has a soft heart for romero and protects him. Romero's posts and threads are so predictable though.

Doctrinaire leftists like romero are as bad or worse for working class people as conservatives. Go Trump.

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"Hiding under his bed using Gay Boy Bob as a human shield.

RW had a soft spot for that idiot's toadying.

RW had a "soft spot" for effeminate men, especially if they kissed her ass. I could never figure that one out.

That being sad, she was a decent person in most respects and I liked her. In her hey-day she was a formidable personality and debater. I'm afraid many of you only got to see a shadow of what she once was.

Romero

Quote from: "Oberon"Hasn't been seen since the election.

Hope he's OK and didn't :fgj(5):

It's only been a couple of days!

I'm good, thanks! Long weekend this weekend. Remembrance Day here tomorrow.

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"The owner of this board has a soft heart for romero and protects him.

I'm protected how? There's been nothing to protect.

Quote from: "JOE"Dinky gets as worked up about Trump as Romero did about Hillary and the Democrats

Liar. I never got worked up about Hillary. I rarely mentioned anything about her. In the days before the election, I was mainly making fun of Trump.

cc

QuoteThere's been nothing to protect.

A truth at last ... keyword being  "nothing"

ac_smile

http://www.electoral-vote.com/">Current Electoral College - Deplorable Regular Folk 306 - Beyond Deplorable Moonbats 232
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Wulf"Hiding under his bed using Gay Boy Bob as a human shield.

RW had a soft spot for that idiot's toadying.

RW had a "soft spot" for effeminate men, especially if they kissed her ass. I could never figure that one out.

That being sad, she was a decent person in most respects and I liked her. In her hey-day she was a formidable personality and debater. I'm afraid many of you only got to see a shadow of what she once was.

Oh, man...if you only knew.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"
QuoteThere's been nothing to protect.

A truth at last ... keyword being  "nothing"

ac_smile

http://www.electoral-vote.com/">Current Electoral College - Deplorable Regular Folk 306 - Beyond Deplorable Moonbats 232

Rohomo would not post anything negative about Hitlery. Obviously all of his "news" sources wanted her to win.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"How old is he? I always pictured him as a naive twenty something.

Hell no. I was told he is a year or two older than me. I am 48 by the way.

Fucking hell, the guy is truly a lost cause then.   ac_unsure