News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Hey Scouse, Was This A Relative of Yours?

Started by Wulf, October 31, 2016, 03:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

I believe it's you for what its worth, it's actually very similar to how I imagined you would look.  :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I believe it's you for what its worth, it's actually very similar to how I imagined you would look.  :laugh:

Yeah but they wont believe it because I´ve said some nasty things to them.

To ShenLi I´m a nasty 5ft short guy with an overbite big enough to use my head as a can opener.

It pisses her off.

Aryan

Saying nasty things is what makes these sort of forums interesting  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Saying nasty things is what makes these sort of forums interesting  ac_biggrin

Yes, and no. I like some real content too. There are lots of issues that impact our lives that I like to read and participate in.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Saying nasty things is what makes these sort of forums interesting  ac_biggrin

Yes, and no. I like some real content too. There are lots of issues that impact our lives that I like to read and participate in.

Yeah but you speak only about oil-markets..

Fucking ice-queen...

Aryan

Ass pics or STFU  :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You should join Private Polka. I'm not leaving pics up for everyone to see.

Odinson

She is an independent wife of a negro... She dont respond well to your demands.

She will command her negro to attack you.. And you know how hard Mike Tyson punches... Your lily pink ass is dead.

Aryan

Am I allowed?  ac_dunno

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"

She will command her negro to attack you.. And you know how hard Mike Tyson punches... Your lily pink ass is dead.

Behave, Shen loves being ordered around and dominated....

Odinson

You were pretty open on leaving pics back in 2013.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Am I allowed?  ac_dunno

You have to be invited and you have to respect the privacy of posters. We use real names there. If you agree to respect everyone's privacy, I will invite you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Behave, Shen loves being ordered around and dominated....

Yeah but she puts on this show...

White men have always ruled over the asians...

Its in their genes to be our bitch.

Aryan

You have to be invited and you have to respect the privacy of posters. We use real names there. If you agree to respect everyone's privacy, I will invite you.

No problem.   ac_smile

Odinson

You invite in the blondehaired neo-nazi and not me?

I cant get any ladies.. Atleast you could do is tease me with your bare ass so that I have wanking material.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview