The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Shen Li.

Started by Odinson, November 02, 2016, 03:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Back off ladies, Shen only has eyes for my Aryan cawk, the rest of you are wasting your time.

Shen Li likes money and outlaw bikers.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Back off ladies, Shen only has eyes for my Aryan cawk, the rest of you are wasting your time.

And Scousers apparently...  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Ya think?

Ur problem is that you don't know how to think.

Anonymous

I don't care what race a guy is. There is good looking, successful type A men in all races.

Aryan

True enough...................    although Jews do tend to struggle being desirable towards the opposite sex, look at Semen!  :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"True enough...................    although Jews do tend to struggle being desirable towards the opposite sex, look at Semen!  :shock:

True enough. My Mommy actually likes him. :2r4ml1j_th:

Aryan

Your ma must be very tolerant of stupid people  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Your ma must be very tolerant of stupid people  ac_biggrin

Her English is not the best and she is unable to pick up on that fact. Whatever I guess.

Anonymous

She does not know what one per center bikers are like. If she did, she would not touch them with a ten foot pole.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

She does not know what one per center bikers are like. If she did, she would not touch them with a ten foot pole.

I hate the biker look... long greasy hair, beards, dirty jeans and leathers. Horrid!   :nea:  

This is more my style.....  it was taken at a demo a couple of years ago protesting against muslim grooming gangs in the North West UK.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/252178_10150653205295721_612895720_18831547_3599285_n_zps7be60fa7.jpg.html">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"

I hate the biker look... long greasy hair, beards, dirty jeans and leathers. Horrid!   :nea:  

This is more my style.....  it was taken at a demo a couple of years ago protesting against muslim grooming gangs in the North West UK.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/252178_10150653205295721_612895720_18831547_3599285_n_zps7be60fa7.jpg.html">

I don't like the look of bikers either..

Is that you SCOUSE?

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yep....

It's not how I thought you would look.

Aryan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview