The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Old Is Everyone on here?

Started by Aryan, November 05, 2016, 03:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"With illustrations!!!

Obviously.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "priscilla1961"Colleague say I look younger than 55. :yahoo:

Youre a fucken babe that looks younger than ya daughter and ya arse aint as big.

I'd root ya  :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Quote from: "RW"And you say WE act 12?  HA!

Heeeeyyy!!!! You're back! Good to see you!!!  :JC_howdy:  :thumbup:  acc_hugz  :6:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"And you say WE act 12?  HA!

Well, you must remember RW, Herman and Oberon are practically teenagers with raging hormones..

:laugh:

It is so good to see you here again..

Your humour was missed.

GORDY GAMBINO

Um yeah Flashy hon RW  does know Oberon.

Your delicate ears would burn.

Saucy velly saucy.

And sickening at the same time...like a car crash ya have a look and go thank fuck thats not me.

Yeah and there was this one time I was sniffing around RW  so Oberon sends me a pic of a fucken negress a fucken Zulu pig and says that's RW.

That is the level of cunning , lies and deception this crusty old clown has stooped to.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Um yeah Flashy hon RW  does know Oberon.

Saucy velly saucy.

And sickening at the same time...like a car crash ya have a look and go thank fuck thats not me.

Yeah and there was this one time I was sniffing around RW  so Oberon sends me a pic of a fucken negress a fucken Zulu pig and says that's RW.

That is the level of cunning , lies and deception this crusty old clown has stooped to.

:laugh:

RW

Saucy velly saucy.

That was soooo damn funny except for the part where I lost a bet because you posted the pic.  :sneaky2:   The funniest part is the pics were of different women and you didn't even notice haha.

Good times Gord.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Them negresses honey all look the same

Anyway I'm glad you wasn't born black

Not as glad as you are though
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Them negresses honey all look the same

Anyway I'm glad you wasn't born black

Not as glad as you are though

I could handle it :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

Quote from: "RW"

Saucy velly saucy.

That was soooo damn funny except for the part where I lost a bet because you posted the pic.  :sneaky2:   The funniest part is the pics were of different women and you didn't even notice haha.

Good times Gord.

Speaking of good times, remember Jimmy LaSalvia threatening legal action because I was using his name as my handle. I tell friends and family about that one every chance I get. ac_toofunny
gay, conservative and proud

RW

Quote from: "Thiel"

Saucy velly saucy.

Good times Gord.

Speaking of good times, remember Jimmy LaSalvia threatening legal action because I was using his name as my handle. I tell friends and family about that one every chance I get. ac_toofunny

Yes I very much do.  Part of me wishes I would have told that whiner to pound sand but part of me didn't want the headache.  No headache won.

On a brighter note, we are free to shit talk him as much as we like haha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Saucy velly saucy.

Good times Gord.

I thought it had to be a joke when I read his message..

I was shocked when I discovered it was really him and he was serious.

:shock:

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Saucy velly saucy.

Good times Gord.

I thought it had to be a joke when I read his message..

I was shocked when I discovered it was really him and he was serious.

:shock:

I remember you telling him to get bent.  Too funny!
Beware of Gaslighters!