Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:25:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I'm Just Blastin' In...

Started by Angry White Male, October 29, 2016, 07:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"But, my mind is made up, I will not keep accommodating him every time he gets banned at VF..

I will take appropriate measures to ensure that will never happen again..

I do not want bad relations with the owner and mod there..

What the fuck are you saying here?  Are you telling me that you'll ban me based upon my status at another forum?

That's what it sounds like to me!

Are you telling me, that if I do not break ANY rules here, I will still be canned because you don't want "bad relations" with the owners of other forums?

I fucking KNEW this happened, Fash, and it's not fair.

What she is telling you is that it is against the rules to come here and cry about being banned at other forums. We may even name it "The Mel Rule".
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"But, my mind is made up, I will not keep accommodating him every time he gets banned at VF..

I will take appropriate measures to ensure that will never happen again..

I do not want bad relations with the owner and mod there..

What the fuck are you saying here?  Are you telling me that you'll ban me based upon my status at another forum?

That's what it sounds like to me!

Are you telling me, that if I do not break ANY rules here, I will still be canned because you don't want "bad relations" with the owners of other forums?

I fucking KNEW this happened, Fash, and it's not fair.

What she is telling you is that it is against the rules to come here and cry about being banned at other forums.

He thinks he is banned here unfairly. No matter what, that is what the drunken crybaby reads.

GORDY GAMBINO

Mel says niggers are the stupidest animals on the world and I said no women are.

Copped 7 day ban.

hahahahahaha.

So far I have been banned 94 times...This is better than being President of the United States.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Mel says niggers are the stupidest animals on the world and I said no women are.

Copped 7 day ban.

hahahahahaha.

So far I have been banned 94 times...This is better than being President of the United States.

But, you don't just come here when you are banned there to whine about evs and mimi while drunk..

We are not a homeless shelter for alcoholic men.