Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

do you want to keep this sub?

Started by Anonymous, November 08, 2016, 08:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

JOE

Yeah, I do.

One thing I don't like about the Pulse is there is no organization.

There's no categories and when you try to locate something you can't find or search it. At least in this one, you can go back and find songs you or somebody else posted.

Still think seoulbro's MoneySense was more worthy of its own subforum rather than 'Extremism', which could and should be merged as its own stickie in the Politics sub-forum. He had a lot of useful information in that one.

The trouble with merging threads is the subforums lose their flow and meaning.

JOE

If you're going to merge the Pulse, then at least keep it separate from the other threads here. The Pulse as a stickie at the top of the page while all the other threads remain where they afe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Yeah, I do.

One thing I don't like about the Pulse is there is no organization.

There's no categories and when you try to locate something you can't find or search it. At least in this one, you can go back and find songs you or somebody else posted.

Still think seoulbro's MoneySense was more worthy of its own subforum rather than 'Extremism', which could and should be merged as its own stickie in the Politics sub-forum. He had a lot of useful information in that one.

The trouble with merging threads is the subforums lose their flow and meaning.

Alright, it stays for now, but if you change your mind, let me know..

I asked Seoul if he wanted his own MoneySense sub that he could mod, but he declined..

I will ask in the Extremism thread if they want to keep that sub.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"Or merge it with the Pulse?

I think the subs we have now are fine as they are.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Or merge it with the Pulse?

I think the subs we have now are fine as they are.

I do not use this thread, but I agree. No more pruning of subs, but no new ones either.

kiebers

Lots of forums have subs. Some more. Some lots more. J0E's forum has over 30 sub forums.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Lots of forums have subs. Some more. Some lots more. J0E's forum has over 30 sub forums.

Joe has a forum? ac_wot

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Yep. He censors it pretty heavily.

What is it called?

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

What is it called?

The Resource

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"

What is it called?

The Resource

That is a sub on other forum. I thought you meant he had his own forum.