Replies: 8404
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:14:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Cosmetic surgery, butt lifts, implants etc

Started by The Countess, November 10, 2016, 01:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Countess

Ill be undergoing surgery (Brazilian butt augmentation or butt lift, as they call it ) in February, my first ever cosmetic type surgery. Have any of you went under the knife ? Serious replies please, I'm a nervous wreck lol.

Anonymous

Wulf

Quote from: "Herman"So will I, maybe same doctor. :laugh3:

Serious replies ONLY.

Come one man. The poor thing is nervous about getting his pancake butt inflated. The least you can do is give some of your support.

I wonder if anyone ever told him that you can achieve the desired bubble butt result by directly injecting a mixture of "fixaflat" and foam insulation. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

NOW you tell me.

My ass cost me $15K.

EACH CHEEK.

Bricktop

Quote from: "The Countess"Ill be undergoing surgery (Brazilian butt augmentation or butt lift, as they call it ) in February, my first ever cosmetic type surgery. Have any of you went under the knife ? Serious replies please, I'm a nervous wreck lol.

Its a good thing I'm here. I can help you out.

Firstly, make sure you find a friend you can trust (not easy in your case, I know) and ask them to write "Butt" on each ass cheek. This will avoid a nasty confusion with your face when you're under the knife.

In consideration of the surgical team, avoid beans and chilli 12 hours before the scheduled procedure. A noxious and greasy fart released during the critical phase of the surgery may result in one ass cheek pointing in the wrong direction, meaning amongst other things sitting on the can at a 45 degree angle for life. Not good.

Insist on non-chinese made implants, These are filled with used cooking oil, and over time you will constantly wonder why you've a hunger for Peking duck and special fried rice.

Post surgical pain and swelling can be problematic. Learn to move your bowels in a standing position. Ask a muslim friend for help. Oh, and a bidet is essential.

Your existing underwear will now look like a thong. If that is a desirable look, do nothing. Otherwise, Walmart have full fit panties for $1.99 a pair. (Or The Reject Shop if in Oz).

You cannot sit down for 3 weeks post surgery. You need to let the implants set. Or else...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/butt-implant-fail.jpg">

Finally, NO BUTT SEX. I cannot stress this enough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Herman"So will I, maybe same doctor. :laugh3:

Serious replies ONLY.

Come one man. The poor thing is nervous about getting his pancake butt inflated. The least you can do is give some of your support.

I wonder if anyone ever told him that you can achieve the desired bubble butt result by directly injecting a mixture of "fixaflat" and foam insulation. ac_toofunny

Thanks for the tip Wulf. I will compare my butt with Countess after the operation. Posters can decide who got better results. :laugh3:

@realAzhyaAryola

I have nothing to add. Don't know anything at all about these matters. Good luck. I hope you achieve what you desire.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"NOW you tell me.

My ass cost me $15K.

EACH CHEEK.

ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

A coworker in the past wanted to have her lips tattooed with a nice hue so that she does not have to wear lipstick. Well, the tattooer drew over her upper lip line so she was not pleased with that. The tattooer said she was just helping her to achieve the look of a fuller lip but it clearly was a botched job. It had to be redone. I think it caused a bit of pain but I can't be so sure.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I have nothing to add. Don't know anything at all about these matters. Good luck. I hope you achieve what you desire.

It is a troll thread.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I have nothing to add. Don't know anything at all about these matters. Good luck. I hope you achieve what you desire.

It is a troll thread.

It IS? ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

It is a troll thread.

It IS? ac_blush

Flea and I are going to do this.

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "The Countess"Ill be undergoing surgery (Brazilian butt augmentation or butt lift, as they call it ) in February, my first ever cosmetic type surgery. Have any of you went under the knife ? Serious replies please, I'm a nervous wreck lol.

Its a good thing I'm here. I can help you out.

Firstly, make sure you find a friend you can trust (not easy in your case, I know) and ask them to write "Butt" on each ass cheek. This will avoid a nasty confusion with your face when you're under the knife.

In consideration of the surgical team, avoid beans and chilli 12 hours before the scheduled procedure. A noxious and greasy fart released during the critical phase of the surgery may result in one ass cheek pointing in the wrong direction, meaning amongst other things sitting on the can at a 45 degree angle for life. Not good.

Insist on non-chinese made implants, These are filled with used cooking oil, and over time you will constantly wonder why you've a hunger for Peking duck and special fried rice.

Post surgical pain and swelling can be problematic. Learn to move your bowels in a standing position. Ask a muslim friend for help. Oh, and a bidet is essential.

Your existing underwear will now look like a thong. If that is a desirable look, do nothing. Otherwise, Walmart have full fit panties for $1.99 a pair. (Or The Reject Shop if in Oz).

You cannot sit down for 3 weeks post surgery. You need to let the implants set. Or else...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/butt-implant-fail.jpg">

Finally, NO BUTT SEX. I cannot stress this enough.

Jeeesus Keeyrist, looks like a big suction cup.   ac_wot

I'll bet when that bitch gets on your nerves, you can just wet her ass, stick her to the wall. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Maybe that is what Flea and Herm will do to each other.

The Countess

It is a troll thread.

Is NOT.

I work a lot and am too tired to do the squats needed to perfect my ass. They'll suck the fat from certain places and inject it in my behind. If it's not big enough to my liking, they can take some out my tits. Easy peasy