The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Cosmetic surgery, butt lifts, implants etc

Started by The Countess, November 10, 2016, 01:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Surely they'd suck some of the excess fat between your ears.

Its not like you use it.

The Countess

Quote from: "Oberon"Surely they'd suck some of the excess fat between your ears.

Its not like you use it.

that was whack. Thumbs down for you

Bricktop

Anonymous

Flea and I are getting our butts enhanced Crow. He needs it more than me though.

The Countess

Estupido

https://m.facebook.com/Ms.flea">//https://m.facebook.com/Ms.flea

Think what you will. If thinking I'm male keeps you from acting inappropriate, I'm game.

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"Surely they'd suck some of the excess fat between your ears.

Its not like you use it.

You do know that without the fat between her ears, her brains will rattle around like pebbles in a fucking maraca, don't you?

Maybe if she learns to nod her head in a decent rhythm she can score a gig in a Cuban street band.

Come to think of it, that's where the big ass will be a plus.

caskur

Quote from: "The Countess"Ill be undergoing surgery (Brazilian butt augmentation or butt lift, as they call it ) in February, my first ever cosmetic type surgery. Have any of you went under the knife ? Serious replies please, I'm a nervous wreck lol.

Waste of money...

Wait until you're 50 +

Buy a good treadmill...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"

Its not like you use it.

You do know that without the fat between her ears, her brains will rattle around like pebbles in a fucking maraca, don't you?

Maybe if she learns to nod her head in a decent rhythm she can score a gig in a Cuban street band.

Come to think of it, that's where the big ass will be a plus.

Maybe the Buena Vista guys are hiring.

The Countess

Quote from: "Not Freud"
Quote from: "The Countess"Ill be undergoing surgery (Brazilian butt augmentation or butt lift, as they call it ) in February, my first ever cosmetic type surgery. Have any of you went under the knife ? Serious replies please, I'm a nervous wreck lol.

Waste of money...

Wait until you're 50 +

Buy a good treadmill...

No way. I'll be 40 next year, I hear it's something to look forward to

Im already cutting down on fried foods and sweets. Thinking about taking Muay Thai again, which means mobility training. Finding the time for it tho

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Countess"

Waste of money...

Wait until you're 50 +

Buy a good treadmill...

Im already cutting down on fried foods and sweets. Thinking about taking Muay Thai again, which means mobility training. Finding the time for it tho

You should get checked for prostate cancer.

The Countess

Quote from: "Herman"

Waste of money...

Wait until you're 50 +

Buy a good treadmill...

And you for that AIDS-related thrush on your penis. Bite me

Wulf

Waste of money...

Wait until you're 50 +

Buy a good treadmill...

That and testicular lumps.

caskur

Waste of money...

Wait until you're 50 +

Buy a good treadmill...

going under the knife isn't an answer... in fact with hopital super bugs, its a life threatening event...

Just adjust your habits...

Don't drink your calories... cane sugar it the biggest health risk and sadly they shove that shit into everything... fat doesn't make fat, sugar does.. The sugars that come naturally in food are meant to be consumed so eat your 1,2 or 3 pieces of daily fruit allowance WHOLE and not juiced...

Grains are fattening too... that is why they feed grains to cattle... to fatten them up...  watch your grains and sugars... eat everything else...

exercise is ONLY GOOD FOR CIRCULATION and nothing else.

but if you go to Muay Thai, you could find a hot guy so go for it!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Waste of money...

Wait until you're 50 +

Buy a good treadmill...

:laugh: