The best topic

Replies: 8399
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:55:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I accept your veiled apology then.

Let's move on.

Clearly, subtlety and irony elude you. Always have.

And whilst you continue to maintain your parody, we're not moving anywhere, asshole.

:MG_216:

How does so much yet so little happen in that head of yours?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

MY head?

You're the one playing a childish and pointless charade, slapnuts.

caskur

As bad as Az is... he still not as bad as Dum Sum and Ferret...

At very least Az had a sense of humour... but he's a disgusting foul minded peasant whose larder is filled with jars and jars of tomato sauce.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I accept your veiled apology then.

Let's move on.

Clearly, subtlety and irony elude you. Always have.

And whilst you continue to maintain your parody, we're not moving anywhere, asshole.

:MG_216:

How does so much yet so little happen in that head of yours?

well who are you then possum?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Aaron, the act of creating false accusations, fictitious PI and general character assassination has been done to death. In fact, its use as a "last resort" in terms of flaming is probably why flaming died. People like you, and the other two stooges, compensated for your lack of creative writing skills by disseminating mistruths and deceptions. Flaming was never about perjury and slander, shitwick.

Not for the first time you've mentioned your "Pantywaste" troll, and how you have video evidence of my apparent misconduct via webcam. And each and every time, I have challenged you to post this salacious video for all to see. C'mon, short pants, take up the challenge. Prove yourself and back up your mouth.

But no...your mouth far exceeds your cranial capacity, a trait for which you were consistently infamous, alongside your propensity to attach yourself, limpet-like to "bigger fish" like Rowan and Howard (Sum Cunt and Evil Blood respectively). Just another klingon to the higher order.

And here you are, again, still trying to fan flames that went out 5 or more years ago. Miss Brawl Hall, do you sunshine? And true to type, you've invited two of your goonsquad to visit us and try and shore up your stupidity. Can't be a big fish in a big pond, slapnuts? Story of your life, eh?

I repeat; the owner of this forum will NOT allow you and your clownish confederates to turn this place into a flaming circus. If you are failing to get your jollies in TRF, this is NOT the place to find an alternative outlet for your witless and absurd habit. Given your adherence to your silly troll, and the fact that you've dragged Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber along, it is going to be hard for the proprietor not to draw the conclusion you're unable to conduct yourself with any nuance of common sense, and that your intent is to play your infantile games amongst us.

I suspect her response will be the usual one. One you've experienced before.

Dinky is a pathetic bullshitting wanker with no frickin life. The clown is in denial and living in the past.

GORDY GAMBINO

hahahaha Oberon  Rips the fuck outa him then says ......wait for it....he says....I repeat; the owner of this forum will NOT allow you and your clownish confederates to turn this place into a flaming circus.

After he just did.

Fucken Adelaide twat...555

">https://youtu.be/CFinjHm781c
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

The Countess

Quote from: "Herman"

Aaron, the act of creating false accusations, fictitious PI and general character assassination has been done to death. In fact, its use as a "last resort" in terms of flaming is probably why flaming died. People like you, and the other two stooges, compensated for your lack of creative writing skills by disseminating mistruths and deceptions. Flaming was never about perjury and slander, shitwick.

Not for the first time you've mentioned your "Pantywaste" troll, and how you have video evidence of my apparent misconduct via webcam. And each and every time, I have challenged you to post this salacious video for all to see. C'mon, short pants, take up the challenge. Prove yourself and back up your mouth.

But no...your mouth far exceeds your cranial capacity, a trait for which you were consistently infamous, alongside your propensity to attach yourself, limpet-like to "bigger fish" like Rowan and Howard (Sum Cunt and Evil Blood respectively). Just another klingon to the higher order.

And here you are, again, still trying to fan flames that went out 5 or more years ago. Miss Brawl Hall, do you sunshine? And true to type, you've invited two of your goonsquad to visit us and try and shore up your stupidity. Can't be a big fish in a big pond, slapnuts? Story of your life, eh?

I repeat; the owner of this forum will NOT allow you and your clownish confederates to turn this place into a flaming circus. If you are failing to get your jollies in TRF, this is NOT the place to find an alternative outlet for your witless and absurd habit. Given your adherence to your silly troll, and the fact that you've dragged Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber along, it is going to be hard for the proprietor not to draw the conclusion you're unable to conduct yourself with any nuance of common sense, and that your intent is to play your infantile games amongst us.

Dinky is a pathetic bullshitting wanker with no frickin life. The clown is in denial and living in the past.

And I am a dried up old dick but don't judge me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Countess"

And you're a dried up old dick but I don't judge.

And this is the shit caskur calls art? And you and Freud wonder why flaming is dead?  :crazy:

The Countess

You people seem to have gotten thru that deteriorating our old brain is, we're here attacking because Aaron invited us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Countess"

And you're a dried up old dick but I don't judge.

And this is the shit caskur calls art? And you and Freud wonder why flaming is dead?  :crazy:

I can't understand why it was once alive.

ac_wot

Bricktop

Quote from: "The Countess"ou people seem to have gotten thru that deteriorating our old brain is, we're here attacking because Aaron invited us.

Where did I claim I don't attack?

The point, cupcake, is this; this is not a flame forum, and you and the other devotees of a dead game are here to play your flame game.

Some of my colleagues are less familiar with the conduct of flamers who invite themselves to non-flaming sites, and the disruption and general lunacy and ineptitude they bring. I'm merely drawing you out so that they can see for themselves that your presence here is as undesirable as a massive zit on a first date.

The fact that around ten years ago, people like you were regarded and thus treated as the dregs at the bottom of the barrel by myself and perhaps even Freud is just a bonus. But Freud has little option these days but to recruit the former bottom feeders to support his trolling.

Sadly, rather than draw them up to his level, you have appeared to have dragged him down to yours.

He always was easily led, and the fall guy for the big kids of Flametown.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Countess"What you people can't seem to get thru that deteriorating old brain is, you're attacking while claiming you don't attack.

The point, cupcake, is this; this is not a flame forum, and you and the other devotees of a dead game are here to play your flame game.

Some of my colleagues are less familiar with the conduct of flamers who invite themselves to non-flaming sites, and the disruption and general lunacy and ineptitude they bring. I'm merely drawing you out so that they can see for themselves that your presence here is as undesirable as a massive zit on a first date.

The fact that around ten years ago, people like you were regarded and thus treated as the dregs at the bottom of the barrel by myself and perhaps even Freud is just a bonus. But Freud has little option these days but to recruit the former bottom feeders to support his trolling.

Sadly, rather than draw them up to his level, you have appeared to have dragged him down to yours.

That is so pathetic. Freud and count chocula or flea or whoever he is make Gary Oak's existence seem worthwhile.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "The Countess"What you people can't seem to get thru that deteriorating old brain is, you're attacking while claiming you don't attack.

That is so pathetic. Freud and count chocula or flea or whoever he is make Gary Oak's existence seem worthwhile.

I am not sure who Gary Oak is, but Freud and his buddy are definitely pathetic as Crow pointed out.

Frood

I have been blinded by my deep seated psychological issues over gender confusion. It's almost funny to watch if I wasn't so sad and pathetic.
Blahhhhhh...