The best topic

Replies: 8401
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:37:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Only the problem remains for you all who make wanton accusations about those who you think are flamers or trolls, as you Flame and Troll like little Leopardsocks.  :)

You're a sad lot. To be honest, you've given up on life. This forum has almost become a retirement home for weak sorts.

You shoukd all be ashamed of yourselves.

yeah... the people here are very rude.

There are a couple of good ones...

:001_rolleyes:

Try close minded, provincial, in denial. Yes a few polite non assuming posters here too.

The Countess

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"Grapevine?

Why don't you come out and tell the truth.

You mean Freud.

By the way, you unhinged and certifiable harridan, NO-ONE here gives a FUCK about your perspective of "flaming". They have as much interest in that as they do in black and white television.

If it means so much to you, why the fuck are you HERE?

That is a very good analogy Oberon and one that escapes Freud..

Herman has been making this point too..

Flaming is in the past, but Freud and Flea cannot let it go which is why I do feel some sympathy for both of them.

Oberon is the one who keeps flaming. And as long as he disrespects Bellissimo despite him not being a member here, I'll continue to remind him of why he quit flaming in the first place.

Frood

What is with this freud stuff? My name is Aaron and I am a single old sociophobe/

Granted, I am interested in RW and her extramarital affections for Socks because I have nobody myself.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Only the problem remains for you all who make wanton accusations about those who you think are flamers or trolls, as you Flame and Troll like little Leopardsocks.  :)

You're a sad lot. To be honest, you've given up on life. This forum has almost become a retirement home for weak sorts.

You'll be leaving, then?

Of course not...you're enjoying yourself, like the old days.

Troll and bait, troll and bait.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"

You'll be leaving, then?

Dianna is just waiting for you to ask her out on a date....

Dinky Di
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "caskur"

yeah... the people here are very rude.

There are a couple of good ones...

:001_rolleyes:

Try close minded, provincial, in denial. Yes a few polite non assuming posters here too.

And one retard who either cannot or will not read.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

You'll be leaving, then?

Oberon, Freud, Flea and now caskur are desperately seeking your attention..

Ignore them and they will go away..

They don't have a lot of options in 2016 as flaming has been dead for years.

Bricktop

Yeah, I guess they are.

I'm flattered and saddened in equal measure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, I guess they are.

You should be flattered. Two jealous old men(Freud and this new guy with the low IQ) and an old lady who wants to hook up with you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, I guess they are.

You should be flattered. Two jealous old men(Freud and this new guy with the low IQ) and an old lady who wants to hook up with you.

His handle is flea. And as Renee described Freud's entrance here, he too made his presence known like a fart in church. :laugh3:

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"an old lady who wants to hook up with you.

:7283gm_th:

Frood

Renee was an obese ball of American ear wax. Definitely not Mensa material.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Renee was an obese ball of American ear wax. Definitely not Mensa material.

Compared to you she is slim and a genius, not that that is saying much about her.

She is taking a nice long break from forums. Something you lack the discipline and will power to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Renee was an obese ball of American ear wax. Definitely not Mensa material.

Compared to you she is slim and a genius, not that that is saying much about her.

She is taking a nice long break from forums. Something you lack the discipline and will power to do.

I have seen Freud's posts on the other board. For sure he is a dickhead sometimes, but he can be an independent minded poster. In particular, I wanted to share thoughts with him on classical liberal free market solutions. I am not a libertarian myself, but I am interested in knowing about their ideas on issues ranging from health care to immigration and everything in between.

Sadly, all we get is this silly old ass who amuses nobody but himself.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

Yes, there I go again again, dummy dumb dumb.  :laugh3:

I am such a loser. I cannot let go of flaming.
Blahhhhhh...