The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 68 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Honey if I woke up next to you I would first check that I didn't take home a ladyboy then I would chew my fucken arm off rather than wake you up...555....Shirley Finn look alike....555.

All I need now is a diamond tooth and I'd be right.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am a former middle weight boxing champion and I can tell from the way that fucken flower pot is holding his wrist he couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. It's so Mardi Gras gay like.

Good luck beating Kurt... his 6' 3" and 135 kgms... 48 inch chest...

I don't like your chances but you never know!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

Put the diamond between the front teeth......like Mariah Carey diamond.

Honey as much as I lub you too mutt caskur dear I only go for Asian ting tong and Port Colquitham welfare whores.

Ease off the cream cakes ya fatty.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am a former middle weight boxing champion and I can tell from the way that fucken flower pot is holding his wrist he couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. It's so Mardi Gras gay like.

Good luck beating Kurt... his 6' 3" and 135 kgms... 48 inch chest...

I don't like your chances but you never know!

Fuck his chest whats yours like....get ya tits out honey. ac_dance
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Ease off the cream cakes ya fatty.

Yes... I will... Thank you for reminding me.. Keep on my back... I've been slack lately.
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

Keep ya self in check honey or Kurty babes ends up in Thailand and we all know what happens there.

[size=200]FUCK YEAH[/size]
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

- Andy Warhol

fleamailman

("...I can't believe I'm actually reading these posts here, oh the guilt at the depths of my own depravity then, and where to now my intellectual aspirations too..." bewailed the goblin feeling he was interpreting conan the austrilian in the middle of her brawl to ask her nicely "...tell me about Berry Sweet then, is there actually some sort of hidden brain behind his posts or does he just always post like that then, oh and how's the diabetics, in fact I'm being very careful about my lifestyle, what's left of it...")

GORDY GAMBINO

One ????? Is that all. Honey I had over 20 in just 1 bar alone.

3 short time during the day, then take 2 home every night for 28 days = 140.

I'm going soon for my tenth trip. To get another wif !!!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "fleamailman"("...I can't believe I'm actually reading these posts here, oh the guilt at the depths of my own depravity then, and where to now my intellectual aspirations too..." bewailed the goblin feeling he was interpreting conan the austrilian in the middle of her brawl to ask her nicely "...tell me about Berry Sweet then, is there actually some sort of hidden brain behind his posts or does he just always post like that...")

Berry Sweets is a fucken shiela mate. Brain = woman.....get the fuck outa here....5555. Berry is to pump out numerous kids and to cook.  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"("...I can't believe I'm actually reading these posts here, oh the guilt at the depths of my own depravity then, and where to now my intellectual aspirations too..." bewailed the goblin feeling he was interpreting conan the austrilian in the middle of her brawl to ask her nicely "...tell me about Berry Sweet then, is there actually some sort of hidden brain behind his posts or does he just always post like that then, oh and how's the diabetics, in fact I'm being very careful about my lifestyle, what's left of it...")

I dropped my guard with the diet and exercise from last March a bit... my sugar levels are good tho. I wore my knees out over-exercising.

I stopped smoking 2 yrs and 5 months ago. I need to get off the Amcal Nicotine Lozenge... You're only supposed to have them for 3 months... I'm  two tears overdue.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"One ????? Is that all. Honey I had over 20 in just 1 bar alone.

3 short time during the day, then take 2 home every night for 28 days = 140.

I'm going soon for my tenth trip. To get another wif !!!

I personally knew 20 Thai business women as they like to call themselves... There are two in my suburb... (one now rather)...

They'd slit your throat in a flash.... You're not impressing me. In fact, I am now worried for your life.

The woman who tried will all her wiles and deep fried fish to catch THE MAN...

https://postimg.org/image/5t1f460jr/">https://postimage.org/">free image host
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Lots of guys rooted her... 4 husbands, and 30yrs later and the butterball's now converted to Islam...

You're a dickhead who lets his dick rule his brain.... Your mother needs to give you a clip over your earhole.  Wake up to yourself or you're going to be the next dumarse we read about in the Sunday Times...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"("...I can't believe I'm actually reading these posts here, oh the guilt at the depths of my own depravity then, and where to now my intellectual aspirations too..." bewailed the goblin feeling he was interpreting conan the austrilian in the middle of her brawl to ask her nicely "...tell me about Berry Sweet then, is there actually some sort of hidden brain behind his posts or does he just always post like that then, oh and how's the diabetics, in fact I'm being very careful about my lifestyle, what's left of it...")

I don't know anyone here except Oberon and I only really know 'of' him... but I'm learning quickly as he reveals his nature to me....

It's not a pretty sight either.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview