The best topic

Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"That's Port Beach Fremantle...

I've heard of Fremantle in Western Australia.

What have you heard?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

fleamailman

("...the city builds up the heat..." mentioned the goblin thinking of his home town of geneva, not that geneva was a town mind you, more like a city but not a nowhere near a metropolis like most capitals of europe are, continuing "...in summer we could have a week or two of relentless sun, and yes one could be wishing to live elsewhere at the time, but at most it's 35c and one knows that it ends with the firework display in august, winter is both wet and cold, but not freezing so most folks at the weekend escape up into the alps near by as they're snowy sunny and freezing...", time up the goblin set off for work in the rain where he wondered if Herman would edit his post again, smiling "...be my guest then, ah but if you could, please don't let your rewrite of my post somehow resemble your posts again here...")

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/XquwrUryZFU

They are a HUGE problem... You know that Fremantle Council are the pits of the planet. They drove their natural inhabitants out of Freo and allowed the homeless to set up camp. We're going to end up like America sooner or later. The sad part is, the younger generation think this is the norm...

My favourite Kalis has now been sold to... ermmm foreigners...

On a side note... I just received a disc... someone wrote a song about my father and his crew... He wrote all these songs about historical, events of Fremantle people...

You know, big liners dock at Fremantle with international tourists alighting, and the whole place is shut down... Fremantle Council are an embarrassment...

Now they're opening or allowing a bar to extend to selling people on the Bathers Beach alcohol.... Why don't they just add a Meth vending machine and call it a day?~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I'm so glad someone got that on vid...It's about time people saw what everyone is suffering...
- Andy Warhol

fleamailman

Quote from: "caskur"I'm so glad someone got that on vid...It's about time people saw what everyone is suffering...

("...wait as sec, does that mean to say that isn't the way you australians normally talk then..." inquired the goblin feeling the abrupt loss of his delusion now, and saluting caskur anew, then adding "...actually I'm very appreciative of ozzies, not because of anything they say that's impressive, no more it's because they're awake when it's morning time here and bedtime in the new world, it gives the impression that one is talking to nocturnal insomniacs though..")

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "caskur"I'm so glad someone got that on vid...It's about time people saw what everyone is suffering...

("...wait as sec, does that mean to say that isn't the way you australians normally talk then..." inquired the goblin feeling the abrupt loss of his delusion now, and saluting caskur anew, then adding "...actually I'm very appreciative of ozzies, not because of anything impressie, more it's because they're awake when it's morning time here and bedtime in the new world, it gives the impression that one is talking to nocturnal insomniacs though..")

WA people don't usually say "cunt"... it's a really big no no word. The exceptions are Rodney Rude (Comedian) Aborigines, (who don't know any other words) and people who've moved to WA from places like Queensland...

It's EXTREMELY offensive. ... If someone uses it on you, then it's like being shot with a bullet minus the blood. If I said something like that in front of my mum, no doubt she'd King hit me to Pluto or beyond.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Aborigines my age and older are good though... they were brought up in the days before the lefturds turned the world upside down.... They rarely get to old age  either... Kidney disease gets them between bashing each other over the head and/or alcohol disease.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

Truth. Works for those who possess an open mind. Assumption and expectation is the enemy.

Dovey is a married woman with 4 children, the latest one a mere 3-4 months old...

She hasn't got time to be on the net all that much and she prefers hanging around flea and former friends who post at 3rd Rail...

I would say she'd finds this place boring...
- Andy Warhol

fleamailman

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here. Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.
Truth. Works for those who possess an open mind. Assumption and expectation is the enemy.
Dovey is a married woman with 4 children, the latest one a mere 3-4 months old... She hasn't got time to be on the net all that much and she prefers hanging around flea and former friends who post at 3rd Rail... I would say she'd finds this place boring...

"...me, I'm getting the hang of both places I guess..." went the goblin who by now should be back posting upon those writer's forums awaiting him, but prefers instead the company of trolls, saying "...one post, hundreds of views by readers whom I'll never know for my anonymity here, yes, fame is an imposition as they say, but it's also a spur too, just I need that sense of audience and feeling of deadline to perform, ah but the performance is not for the audience it's for the performer isn't it, then looking over to caskur the goblin laughed "...perhaps you'll some sense into me yet but I fear this is how I really am then..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/868e6685e6aeafb81d3b51bb91bf1f20.jpg">

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here. Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.
Dovey is a married woman with 4 children, the latest one a mere 3-4 months old... She hasn't got time to be on the net all that much and she prefers hanging around flea and former friends who post at 3rd Rail... I would say she'd finds this place boring...

"...me, I'm getting the hang of both places I guess..." went the goblin who by now should be back posting upon those writer's forums awaiting him, but prefers instead the company of trolls, saying "...one post, hundreds of views by readers whom I'll never know for my anonymity here, yes, fame is an imposition as they say, but it's also a spur too, just I need that sense of audience and feeling of deadline to perform, ah but the performance is not for the audience it's for the performer isn't it, then looking over to caskur the goblin laughed "...perhaps you'll some sense into me yet but I fear this is how I really am then..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/868e6685e6aeafb81d3b51bb91bf1f20.jpg">

Tis an imposition. This is true...

Carpe diem - Seize the day... there you go making me all philosophical and shit..

trolls are fun to be sure... like hunting for easter eggs.. .. or fleas on dogs.  

I just watched a great movie for the umpteenth time. "Meet The Fokkers" ... If I go to bed now, I may not waste Sunday like I did Saturday...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I tell you what... I love Peter Jackson the movie producer.. The Hobbit... best trilogy I've ever seen.

If only I married someone like that instead of a petrolhead... my life would have been far more exciting.

Still, there is always reincarnation... who knows, I may come back and be a President like The Don... and build walls.
- Andy Warhol

fleamailman

("...well I think you'd make a great prime-minister of australia, I'd vote for you, but first I need to know your platform, your slogan, and whether you intend to start a foundation that foreigners like myself can contribute to too..." ventured the goblin envious that he couldn't step out of his anonymity and do likewise)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

What the fuck are you babbling about now fucktard? On second thought who cares. You don't read posts and have a vocabulary of less than 10 words. All of which are conspiracy theories.

fleamailman

(meanwhile the goblin looked out the window pretending he hadn't noticed really, but then asked aloud "...what did she mean by "vocabulary of less than words", and what's a "petrolhead" too, is this some new ozzy lexicon that I must subject my learning mind to now, anyway cuskur sorry about their intrusion upon our hijack here, where were we now, ah yes, no it's not good to marry movie producers, I mean think of chaplin who was never at home for doing all those films, simply his wife learned too late that she had married a absentee husband for all the golden cage he had given her and the children...", and with that the goblin just returned the thread to its rightful intrusion again, saying "...lights, camera, and drama queen post please...")

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview