The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"(meanwhile the goblin looked out the window pretending he hadn't noticed really, but then asked aloud "...what did she mean by "vocabulary of less than words", and what's a "petrolhead" too, is this some new ozzy lexicon that I must subject my learning mind to now,

Men who are completely wrapped up in anything to do with cars, nuts and bolts and want to know the ins and outs of anything mechanical... It's so boring to me I could scream... I just like driving cars and not caring how they work.

Quote from: "fleamailman" anyway cuskur sorry about their intrusion upon our hijack here, where were we now, ah yes, no it's not good to marry movie producers, I mean think of chaplin who was never at home for doing all those films, simply his wife learned too late that she had married a absentee husband for all the golden cage he had given her and the children...", and with that the goblin just returned the thread to its rightful intrusion again, saying "...lights, camera, and drama queen post please...")

I bought the Hobbit Trilogy extended edition ($130). I got to see through the extra discs what it entailed to make the movies. I loved the fact Peter Jackson slopped around, hair unkempt, flip flops, with a cup of tea at ALL TIMES in his chubby little hand and how he was obsessed with art AND took his lounge chair on location EVERYWHERE he went... That my kinda guy...

Sleep? What's that?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

Truth. Works for those who possess an open mind. Assumption and expectation is the enemy.

What the fuck are you babbling about now fucktard? On second thought who cares. You don't read posts and have a vocabulary of less than 10 words. All of which are conspiracy theories.

Geez... with your temperament, lets hope your don't choke on your Dim Sims dunked in Sweet Chilly sauce, Ms Who Flung dung.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Oberon"But your friend Dovey posts here no more. As you well know. Which, I must add, is a disappointment to us all. She is much loved here.

Have you tried saying the "truth"? That often works.

Truth. Works for those who possess an open mind. Assumption and expectation is the enemy.

What the fuck are you babbling about now fucktard? On second thought who cares. You don't read posts and have a vocabulary of less than 10 words. All of which are conspiracy theories.

Geez... with your temperament, lets hope your don't choke on your Dim Sims dunked in Sweet Chilly sauce, Ms Who Flung dung.

That is rich. ac_lmfao

caskur

:howdy: Yes I am rich... And no, I won't lend you any money!~

Actually... according to my junkmail from facebook, I just won $950,000 but they want all these extra details from me.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur":howdy: Yes I am rich... And no, I won't lend you any money!~

Actually... according to my junkmail from facebook, I just won $950,000 but they want all these extra details from me.

I would ask the Iron Chink. She has cash and she is sweeter than fucking sugar.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur":howdy: Yes I am rich... And no, I won't lend you any money!~

You're American... diabetes is a sure thing for you. lay off the sugars fatty!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I am Ukrainian Canadian and not a fat idiotic Australian slob.

caskur

Prove it... lift up your shirt, take a picture of your paunch and post it... with the current date included...

I'll wait!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Prove it... lift up your shirt, take a picture of your paunch and post it... with the current date included...

I'll wait!~

You post one of your tits first. That is if you can get those droopy old messes off the frickin ground. ac_toofunny

caskur

I'll wait!~

You post one of your tits first. That is if you can get those droopy old messes off the frickin ground. ac_toofunny

[size=150]^^^^^^^^^^^

DIRTY OLD MAN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I'll wait!~

That would be fucking gross. It's no wonder Aussie guys like Gordy won't touch white Australian whales. They are fat, ugly, stupid and bitter.

caskur

And married...

besides... I'd karate chop you heifers in in the windpipe and drop you like a bag of shit.  ac_cool
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I'll wait!~

That would be fucking gross. It's no wonder Aussie guys like Gordy won't touch white Australian whales. They are fat, ugly, stupid and bitter.

I worked in Queensland. Most Australian gals are quite fat and gross. At least the ones of European descent. You would be bitter too if you looked like that fat diseased slob caskur.

Anonymous

I worked in Queensland. Most Australian gals are quite fat and gross. At least the ones of European descent. You would be bitter too if you looked like that fat diseased slob caskur.

Caskur is the perfect phenotype of why all white Aussie guys want East Asian chicks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview