The best topic

Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A heads up to Third Rail blow-ins.

Started by Bricktop, November 10, 2016, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "caskur"
Fugly...

Speaking of fugly, may I present Caskur in all her glory.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2wlys5j.jpg">

The image is linked to TRF, so there's no privacy issue here.

This is one who calls others "fugly".

Seriously.

I'm gorgeous... get over it.

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Fugly...

Speaking of fugly, may I present Caskur in all her glory.

Seriously.

See this ex copper?....  this is probably what would meet you in some sleazy dark alley... Don't mess with my iron man's woman....  

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Well, it will be interesting to see how many here agree with you.

You comrades at TRF certainly don't.

I don't usually resort to personal insults, but in your case I shall make an exception.

That's a dial that would turn Medusa to stone.

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, it will be interesting to see how many here agree with you.

I don't usually resort to personal insults, but in your case I shall make an exception.

Good... then I'll use it for an avatar ensuring you throw up everytime my mug shot appears, Stevie!
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

See this ex copper?....  this is probably what would meet you in some sleazy dark alley... Don't mess with my iron man's woman....  

I'm sure you'll understand that I don't do sleazy dark alleys.

That would increase the potential for me to come face to face with a backstreet crackwhore like you.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, it will be interesting to see how many here agree with you.

Good... then I'll use it for an avatar ensuring you throw up everytime my mug shot appears, Stevie!

I've been to fatal road accidents where occupants of vehicles have been unidentifiable, and we could not match body parts to their former owners.

Whilst I think I can stomach the most appalling sights, I would ask that you refrain from showing yourself in your avatar. Other people are not conditioned to seeing utterly utterly unspeakable abominations flaunting themselves in their midst.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Pic taken with a camera....from 30 years ago.

That's about 18 mth to 2 yrs ago...

But thanks for the compliment... that vid is an easy 5-6 years ago.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I've been to fatal road accidents where occupants of vehicles have been unidentifiable, and we could not match body parts to their former owners.

Whilst I think I can stomach the most appalling sights, I would ask that you refrain from showing yourself in your avatar. Other people are not conditioned to seeing utterly utterly unspeakable abominations flaunting themselves in their midst.

Stevie... you are a fatal road accident...

I have that old picture of you walking down a gang plank... you're no fucking oil painting yourself... but I  know you know that already right?

My husband is 62... and can still bend steel with his bare hands... any more lip from you... and and and, who know what might happen...  :43(2):  ac_beating
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Here... take this one to bed with you tonight...

">
- Andy Warhol

GORDY GAMBINO

I am a former middle weight boxing champion and I can tell from the way that fucken flower pot is holding his wrist he couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. It's so Mardi Gras gay like.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Here... take this one to bed with you tonight...

">

">https://youtu.be/Qg6y4ZLYdsE
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Honey if I woke up next to you I would first check that I didn't take home a ladyboy then I would chew my fucken arm off rather than wake you up...555....Shirley Finn look alike....555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

caskur

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Honey if I woke up next to you I would first check that I didn't take home a ladyboy then I would chew my fucken arm off rather than wake you up...555....Shirley Finn look alike....555.

This is what you'd wake to... me checking my sugar levels...

">
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview