Replies: 7548
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:00:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Fash...

Started by Angry White Male, November 13, 2016, 03:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I don't care if you put me on "Mod Approval," since you know I won't actually stay posting here that way.  Didn't in the past, and I won't now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't care if you put me on "Mod Approval," since you know I won't actually stay posting here that way.  Didn't in the past, and I won't now.

I edited out all the pouting about the other board, you were innocent and RW.

The owner of this board is tired of you running here whining every time you get banned there. Besides, we do not give a shit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't care if you put me on "Mod Approval," since you know I won't actually stay posting here that way.  Didn't in the past, and I won't now.

Just curious, why do you use this forum only to vent about the other forum when you are banned there? Why not some other forum? Why this one?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Just curious, why do you use this forum only to vent about the other forum when you are banned there? Why not some other forum? Why this one?

Because the owner put up with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Because the owner put up with it.

I thought if I allowed him to use my forum that way he would be a regular and normal poster like he is on VF..

But, VF is where his heart is..

When his ban on VF expires on Thursday, he will no longer be on mod approval here..

We will also go back to instant registration on Thursday.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought if I allowed him to use my forum that way he would be a regular and normal poster like he is on VF..

When his ban on VF expires on Thursday, he will no longer be on mod approval here..

Let's examine this (if your beloved Mods don't edit the shit out of my posts)...

You WANT me to be a "regular and normal" poster?  I fucking tried that, when your beloved "RW-Renee-Kreeper" trifecta wouldn't even let me post here, let alone on the main forum.  For NO fucking reason.  So just stop with that angle.

The fact that I'm not online "friends" with you, seems to be an issue.

You know what also strikes me as odd?  Both this forum and Memebee will literally go on "lock-down" to keep me out.  Does this not strike anyone else as odd?  I mean, you LITERALLY lock the forum down from EVERYONE else, because of me.  Why would you do that?  Am I really that bad?  Am I that much of a threat?  Do I fuck up your shit that bad?

And don't worry...  I'll be banned from Memebee the minute I go back...  TRUST ME!  Evs will make up a reason.  She always does.  When I fuck with HER trifecta: "Evs-Mimi-Oscar," they cannot handle what they dish out.  And THEY lock their forum down also.

I know this is all lost on you, Fash.  Evs has no doubt "strongly suggested" for you to do what you're doing now.  I'm not an idiot.

Angry White Male

And one last thing, Fash.  If you think I have an "allegiance" with one board over another, you are sadly mistaken.

I have about the same amount of respect for both, which obviously isn't very high (and rightfully so), but don't think I play favourites.  I NEVER play favourites...  Not when I Modded, not when I started posting, not now, and not EVER.

Not very many posters can claim this...  I am solid in the statement that I can.  I don't do "double standards" and I don't play "favourites."

Done.

Anonymous

I don't know if you have an allegiance or not Mel, but I do know the only time you ever post on my forum is when you are banned on VF, drunk and complaining about evs and mimi..

I cannot let you use my forum like that anymore..

If you would post normally as you do on VF there would be no mod approval for you, but you never do that.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought if I allowed him to use my forum that way he would be a regular and normal poster like he is on VF..

Let's examine this (if your beloved Mods don't edit the shit out of my posts)...

You WANT me to be a "regular and normal" poster?  I fucking tried that, when your beloved "RW-Renee-Kreeper" trifecta wouldn't even let me post here, let alone on the main forum.  For NO fucking reason.  So just stop with that angle.

You know what also strikes me as odd?  Both this forum and Memebee will literally go on "lock-down" to keep me out.  Does this not strike anyone else as odd?  I mean, you LITERALLY lock the forum down from EVERYONE else, because of me.  Why would you do that?  Am I really that bad?  Am I that much of a threat?  Do I fuck up your shit that bad?

And don't worry...  I'll be banned from Memebee the minute I go back...  TRUST ME!  Evs will make up a reason.  She always does.  When I fuck with HER trifecta: "Evs-Mimi-Oscar," they cannot handle what they dish out.  And THEY lock their forum down also.

I know this is all lost on you, Fash.  Evs has no doubt "strongly suggested" for you to do what you're doing now.  I'm not an idiot.

No Mel, you aren't a threat. Not even in the slightest.

You're just an annoying little worm.

BTW, what's odd is the fact that you get told the same shit by dozens of people regarding your behavior but yet you don't get it. I find it very odd that Fash, evs, Mimi, Oscar, Renee, RW, Herman, and CC (did I leave anyone out?, I'm sure I did) all have the exact same low tolerance for your usual antics. I find it very odd that they would all be of one mind and go out of their way to persecute poor little drunken, loser, Mel.  Such bullies.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

No Mel, you aren't a threat. Not even in the slightest.

You're just an annoying little worm.

BTW, what's odd is the fact that you get told the same shit by dozens of people regarding your behavior but yet you don't get it. I find it very odd that Fash, evs, Mimi, Oscar, Renee, RW, Herman, and CC (did I leave anyone out?, I'm sure I did) all have the exact same low tolerance for your usual antics. I find it very odd that they would all be of one mind and go out of their way to persecute poor little drunken, loser, Mel.  Such bullies.  ac_lmfao

Me did not read a word that Fash wrote and I know he will not read a word I wrote.

Angry White Male

I read almost every post written, by almost all posters, Herman.

Much of my time spent online is in silence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I read almost every post written, by almost all posters, Herman.

Is that because you cannot login to VF?

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I read almost every post written, by almost all posters, Herman.

AND it's obvious that in cases pertaining to you, you are usually too potted to remember what was written.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is that because you cannot login to VF?

Nope.

You think that I do not read, when I do not post?

You're mistaken.

You think that when I'm not banned "over there," I do not read here?

Of course I do...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"AND it's obvious that in cases pertaining to you, you are usually too potted to remember what was written.

Wulf, this attempt has been utilized against me dozens of times throughout the years...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview