News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8401
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:37:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Do old men like me in their 50s and 60s masturbate?

Started by Frood, November 13, 2016, 04:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"All that venom and unfounded conjecture to an honest question?

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"All that venom and unfounded conjecture to an honest question?

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I know Fash. It is hard to believe anyone let alone a fifty year old man like the one who posted the op would waste their time on this.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I know Fash, it is hard to believe anyone let alone a fifty year old man like the one who posted the op would waste their time on this.

Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

TROLOLOLOLOLOL.

All I can say on the matter is when I was a kid and used to sleep over at my nans, there was an old couple who lived next door in their mid to late 70's, and occasionally during the night I could hear the head board of the bed banging against the wall.   :shock:

The Countess

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "The Countess"
Quote from: "The Countess"Where's the crying emotie !!

ac_crying Are you and Freud mourning the death of flaming?

Do you qualify for senior discounts ?

Do you old man?

Nobody under the age of 50 wastes their time flaming.

Everybody knows that except for Freud and Flea. Those two old farts are in denial.

I know they make it hard, but I do feel pity for Freud and now Flea..

Oberon was part of the flame forum community and I believe Dove still is..

But, Oberon knew it was time to move on and Dove could say goodbye forever tomorrow and it would not bother her in the least..

They both have families, hobbies and fulfilling lives..

I very much doubt that is the case for either Freud or Flea..

They feel they need flame forums even though they are all but extinct.

:sad:

Oberon, I didn't choose to move on. I was ran off.

Dinky Freud and I are the only ones left who cannot let go of flame forums. Big difference I'm old so I don't expect it to click with me.

Bricktop

What I find utterly amusing is that neither Caskur or this Pea were around 10 years ago, yet they are raking up old trolls and legendary tales from that era and before. I'm pretty sure I don't get mentions in Third Rail, because I've never belonged there.

But Freud was around.

Of course, Dinky is NOT Freud spoon feeding them that crusty old bullshit. Noooooooo....

Could these lameass trolls be any MORE stupid?

caskur

Quote from: "Oberon"What I find utterly amusing is that neither Caskur or this Pea were around 10 years ago, yet they are raking up old trolls and legendary tales from that era and before. I'm pretty sure I don't get mentions in Third Rail, because I've never belonged there.

But Freud was around.

Of course, Dinky is NOT Freud spoon feeding them that crusty old bullshit. Noooooooo....

I joined TDT 5 November 2005 after silent Prowler was playing footsies with me on my MSN groups for 2 years...

I don't listen to gossip especially the stuff written about you... I'll take you as I find you, right here...

So YOU behave around me and all will be sweet...

Deal?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Not remotely.

You are an objectionable twat on the best of days, addicted and obsessed with flaming, agitating and general making a fucking nuisance of yourself.

Every forum you've infected has regretted the day you felt the need to inject yourself into their midst. Every forum.

Your status as a serial pest, a whining whackjob and disruptive dimwit is legendary. Even other fringe dwelling fucktards roll their eyes back at the mention of your name.

You are NOT a flamer. You are an unstable, sociopathic bi-valve with serious self esteem issues. Your attempts to intimidate are infantile and risible at best.

I do not deal with idiots. I highlight their worthlessness so that other members see clearly the sort of buffoon they've had the misfortune of acquiring.

The sooner you get the hint that your presence here is as desirable as a trampoline at a paraplegic convention, the sooner you'll scuttle off to the fetid swamp you came from.

Let's face it...if you're been arseholed from a shitclub like TRF, you are about as low on the hierarchy of irritants as you can get.

The Countess

Dinky is Freud, gargoyle and Panty Waste. Our obsession with you,  is as transparent as is our penchant for underage girls with daddy issues.

It's like we're all wound up thinking you're going to take our bitches or something. Don't blame us :001_rolleyes:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "caskur" I'll take you as I find you, right here...

So YOU behave around me and all will be sweet...

Deal?

Quote from: "Oberon"Not remotely.

I submit this as evidence You honour.

Oberon has drawn his word at the lovely sweet caskur trying to ruin her enjoyment of this board and particularly this thread about old wankers.

Oberon... didn't your mother teach you not to be fastidious?

Quote from: "Oberon"Let's face it...if you're been arseholed from a shitclub like TRF, you are about as low on the hierarchy of irritants as you can get.

Don't be ridiculous... EVERYBODY loves me including you.

Carry on!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"What I find utterly amusing is that neither Caskur or this Pea were around 10 years ago, yet they are raking up old trolls and legendary tales from that era and before. I'm pretty sure I don't get mentions in Third Rail, because I've never belonged there.

But Freud was around.

I feel sorry for Freud and Flea..

Two men, both at least fifty years of age who refuse to accept their hobby has almost no following anymore.

Frood

You should feel sorry for window lickers like me and flea who are obsessed with oberon.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview