Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Suicide by Democracy

Started by Anonymous, November 12, 2016, 09:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oberon"Hmmm...whilst I do not entirely disagree, the hebrew script kinda taints the sentiment.

I want to see our "leaders"...elected members of parliament...make such statements. I want to see these political class elites admit to what we all know is the truth. I want to see them fess up and admit they've acted recklessly and contrary to the wishes of the people, not the wishes of the placard carrying "intelligentsia" that make much noise and no sense.

Wasn't it the French Prez who told the people of France that terror was the new norm? Like WTF?? Live with fucking terror? He is a fucking traitor to his country, but leadership that brought in the first waves of muslimes are bigger traitors.

The decisions behind planning 9/11 would incorporate terror as an effective government tool to demotivate and manipulate the populus of most of the Western world. This was probably a long time in the making.

caskur

The populus as you call them ARE scary...  drugs and alcohol abuse fuel it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"The populus as you call them ARE scary...  drugs and alcohol abuse fuel it.

That is exactly the narrative the Democrats created for them and that worked well didn't it?

An out of touch party of rich Hollywood narcissists.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oberon"Hmmm...whilst I do not entirely disagree, the hebrew script kinda taints the sentiment.

I want to see our "leaders"...elected members of parliament...make such statements. I want to see these political class elites admit to what we all know is the truth. I want to see them fess up and admit they've acted recklessly and contrary to the wishes of the people, not the wishes of the placard carrying "intelligentsia" that make much noise and no sense.

Wasn't it the French Prez who told the people of France that terror was the new norm? Like WTF?? Live with fucking terror? He is a fucking traitor to his country, but leadership that brought in the first waves of muslimes are bigger traitors.

The decisions behind planning 9/11 would incorporate terror as an effective government tool to demotivate and manipulate the populus of most of the Western world. This was probably a long time in the making.

That goes without saying. Just the flight training alone took years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"The populus as you call them ARE scary...  drugs and alcohol abuse fuel it.

The scariest populous are addicted to something far more scary than alcohol or drugs. It's called islamic fundamentalism.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

The scariest populous are addicted to something far more scary than alcohol or drugs. It's called islamic fundamentalism.

they're the same... both conditions cause nutcases and the tax payer has to support them.

Did i tell you tax payers are fed up with paying for them?

That too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

they're the same... both conditions cause nutcases and the tax payer has to support them.

Did i tell you tax payers are fed up with paying for them?

That too.

I am an ex coke head myself. I have lived in the middle East for a lot of years.

I would rather deal with someone addicted to drugs than Islam.

caskur

I personally would euthanize both... But that's just me.

I HATE drugs... with a passion.
- Andy Warhol

cc

Me 2. In fact, my son's girlfriend's cousin died 3 days ago from fentanyl poisoning .... then, looking at the overall,  between he and us we have also 2 close people that died of booze this year

Herman: You of course are aware that a certain lowlife attempts to use personal life data and  even positive personal info  ... thinking somehow that this gains him a modicum of credibility

Events and his own miserable fails have reduced him to a state of desperation of late
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Herman: You of course are aware that a certain lowlife attempts to use personal life data and  even positive personal info  ... thinking somehow that this gains him a modicum of credibility

Events and his own miserable fails have reduced him to a state of desperation of late

Ya, I got to watch that. That little frickin faggot stalks me.