Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Miss Me My Pretties?

Started by RW, November 18, 2016, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I'm glad you're back RW and pain free! Woohoo!  :thumbup:  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Annie"I'm glad you're back RW and pain free! Woohoo!  :thumbup:  ac_drinks

Thanks Annie.   acc_hugz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Yeah I just got home a few hours ago.  I'm so happy to be here too!

You were staying within a mile of me, and couldn't find the time for sexual satisfaction with Ace?

RW, this was your last chance to get a little something slipped into one of your three holes before you die, and you didn't take it...

Oh well!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Angry White Male

Annie

A lot, I haz a job now, full time , I'm leaving my husband and moving  :laugh:

Annie

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Annie"A lot, I haz a job now, full time , I'm leaving my husband and moving  :laugh:

Really?  Separating from him and moving out?

Annie

We were done a long time ago but we are being civil, and still friends.

Angry White Male

Annie

Haha, doesn't matter. His money is his and mine is mine. The kids are on board with us separating, Kids are in their 20's  lol

Angry White Male

Are you gonna "do it yourself" divorce like myself and my ex did, or attorney time?

GORDY GAMBINO

Do you have a new root lined up Annie ??

It better be a white boy we've had too much nigger fucking from others here.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Hey ya I got a million dollar life insurance on im, and I'm dating this huge back gorgeous guy. We were never married so no problem! Ya, no  :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

So ya want me to whack him.

50 grand.

I 'll send Stevie Leopardsocks around to bore him to death with his life story.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE