Last post: Today at 10:32:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Miss Me My Pretties?

Started by RW, November 18, 2016, 01:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW":JC_howdy:

I've been run through the mill and spit out the other side feeling much better.  I just wanted to drop in, with some encouragement from Oberon of course, to tell you I've missed you and hope all of you are doing well!

acc_hugz

RW, so nice to see you again..

ac_smile

How are you feeling?

Nice to see you too Fash.  

I'm feeling pretty darn good.  Life without pain is treating me pretty well :)

How have you been?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"Who are you again?

You know you're going to pay for that right?   :sdfjh(2):  ac_biggrin

And what the heck is that avatar?  Uggggggo

King of the faries. :laugh3:

Nice to see you back. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It's nice to see YOU back.  :)

Thanks IHJ.  :)

Good news indeed Thiel. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

I've been run through the mill and spit out the other side feeling much better.  I just wanted to drop in, with some encouragement from Oberon of course, to tell you I've missed you and hope all of you are doing well!

acc_hugz

ac_smile

How are you feeling?

How have you been?

It might be privileged information, but can I ask what your surgery was?
gay, conservative and proud

RW

I had a rhizotomy.  They stuck a giant needle in my face and used a laser to kill parts of the trigeminal nerve.  Half my face is numb now but I don't have any pain.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

Quote from: "RW"I had a rhizotomy.  They stuck a giant needle in my face and used a laser to kill parts of the trigeminal nerve.  Half my face is numb now but I don't have any pain.

You don't have full facial movements in parts of your face?
gay, conservative and proud

RW

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "RW"I had a rhizotomy.  They stuck a giant needle in my face and used a laser to kill parts of the trigeminal nerve.  Half my face is numb now but I don't have any pain.

I can move my face as normal with the exception of my jaw which seems to not want to open as much as it used to but I think that's hopefully just a post surgery issue that will resolve.  To look at me, you'd never know I had anything done.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I can move my face as normal with the exception of my jaw which seems to not want to open as much as it used to but I think that's hopefully just a post surgery issue that will resolve.  To look at me, you'd never know I had anything done.

That is fantastic. When I read it would be your face, I thought it might be obvious you had surgery.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That is fantastic. When I read it would be your face, I thought it might be obvious you had surgery.

It was obvious for the first couple weeks because I was bruised but now, you'd never know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Hi RW, I'm a semi reg on here now you'll be pleased to know.   ac_biggrin

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hi RW, I'm a semi reg on here now you'll be pleased to know.   ac_biggrin

Hey SCOUSE!  I heard you've been a good boy.  I'm pleased as punch to hear that :)

How's post-Brexit voting treating you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hi RW, I'm a semi reg on here now you'll be pleased to know.   ac_biggrin

I wish you were a full time reg.

ac_smile

Anonymous

acc_hugz

ac_smile

How are you feeling?

How have you been?

We are all so pleased about your rapid recovery..

It must be so liberating to live pain free..

I am okay I suppose.

Aryan

Hey SCOUSE!  I heard you've been a good boy.  I'm pleased as punch to hear that :)

How's post-Brexit voting treating you?

I'm usually good, its just when someone gets my back up I troll...  :laugh:

Yeah its been a good year for politics for a change, Brexit and Trump, I'm still in disbelief!

So you sticking around now then yeah?

Aryan

ac_smile

I try and spread my time evenly between here and the other place because I like posting on both boards.   ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

ac_smile

I try and spread my time evenly between here and the other place because I like posting on both boards.   ac_smile

But, you like us better though right?

:laugh: