The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Sanctuary Cities???

Started by Twenty Dollars, November 17, 2016, 12:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"I remember Shen Li posting that she was five foot eight. RW is five foot nine. I think you said you were five foot seven. ac_toofunny

Ya, he's short, skinny, ugly as well as stupid.

More assumptions?

You posted a picture of yourself and revealed your height. Do you not remember that?

I remember that. He was standing beside a woman. He said he was five foot seven and 160 lbs. A smurf of a man.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"I remember Shen Li posting that she was five foot eight. RW is five foot nine. I think you said you were five foot seven. ac_toofunny

More assumptions?

You posted a picture of yourself and revealed your height. Do you not remember that?

I remember that. He was standing beside a woman. He said he was five foot seven and 160 lbs. A smurf of a man.

I think Mad Serb is the 2nd biggest man on these two forums...

Mad Serb is 6´2ft..

Serbian men are man-sized... On average 6´1ft tall because their women have never breeded with lesser men... Lesser men got killed in Serbia.

Twenty Dollars

More assumptions?

Where is it locomotive engineer?

Aryan

https://2static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/M+shekels+_c92a9be075019c3a06f464bd3343e378.jpg">

Aryan

http://i2.wp.com/www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/hollyjew2.jpg?resize=600%2C750">

Aryan

http://www.infostormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/decom_OyVeyHanging_57c114323e134.gif">

Anonymous

More assumptions?

We all saw it. A little peanut of a man.

Twenty Dollars

More assumptions?

We all saw it. A little peanut of a man.

Where is it slim?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"http://www.infostormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/decom_OyVeyHanging_57c114323e134.gif">

Good pippi. They eat this shit up like fried rice. Nazi could be huge here.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-11/30806D72-DF91-4E98-BEBB-3D6C9BAA3813_zpscdymjd6h.jpg.html">

deadskinmask

seems to me that anti-semitism could actually be a coming trend.... not so much by way of 'nazi charm' but more by way of what annoying little cunt rashes the jews are.... just saying....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "deadskinmask"seems to me that anti-semitism could actually be a coming trend.... not so much by way of 'nazi charm' but more by way of what annoying little cunt rashes the jews are.... just saying....

Its always been a 'thing' , its just that after the war people were guilt tripped into giving the hebes a pass over all the shit they do, but as you say its coming to an end I think....

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"You're looking hot these days TD.

He is shorter than you are...

I´m a giant compared to you.

With me, you would get laid like it was your first time.   ac_dance I have no inhibitions.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Argentina has the hottest white gals in the world and Israel is second.

Argentina has a HUGE population of Germans...  It's quite shocking, actually!

I would like to visit there one day...

The only reason it's fairly safe with nice looking women, is due to the MASSIVE White influx...  No shit!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview