The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My Mother...

Started by Angry White Male, November 20, 2016, 04:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel deleted all his posts....lol....what a pussy.

What I posted was privileged...

Sorry, Berry.

Prowl some more Indian Reserves for your next childbirth...

I'll pretend to be happy with my tax-rate paying for whores like you, fucking any dick that's there for the Welfare cheque.

How uncalled for Mel.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"So, Mel are you banned again? What am I saying, you would be crying in your beer and blaming old Vesna and mimi if you were banned.

I cannot state my status.  If I am banned there, I am banned here.  Insta, and Automatic.

My attorney suggests that I do not reply to such queries...

I'm innocent, until I'm proven guilty in the courts of law.

When was the last time you were ever banned from here automatically? If it ever happend, the mod or administrator who did it, was the last person in authority around here who actually did their job correctly.

You are a unrepentant and narcissistic pest. You are like itching power in a pair of jockey shorts. A pebble in a shoe. An unnecessary annoyance.

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"So, Mel are you banned again? What am I saying, you would be crying in your beer and blaming old Vesna and mimi if you were banned.

I cannot state my status.  If I am banned there, I am banned here.  Insta, and Automatic.

When was the last time you were ever banned from here automatically? If it ever happend, the mod or administrator who did it, was the last person in authority around here who actually did their job correctly.

You are a unrepentant and narcissistic pest. You are like itching power in a pair of jockey shorts. A pebble in a shoe. An unnecessary annoyance.

Banned? That's no fun.  I muted his ass for months before he figured out no one was reading his shit except for Odinson because I only allowed him to see it HAHA.  Before that, I automatically redirected him to zombo.com HAHA.  

Good times :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"

Banned? That's no fun.  I muted his ass for months before he figured out no one was reading his shit except for Odinson because I only allowed him to see it HAHA.  Before that, I automatically redirected him to zombo.com HAHA.  

Good times :D

I heard about that. What a dunce. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Awww Berry, Mel has a crush on you... :icon_wink:

When Mel talks shit about a gal, he likes her.

GORDY GAMBINO

I thought he and Berry would end up an item and she keeps rejecting him.

She fucks niggers, coons, gooks , chugs, Africans, Haitians, pommys and other assorted 3rd world trash but not him.

He even offered to pay and she said no so she can't be much of a whore hey.

Just a bit...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Annie"Awww Berry, Mel has a crush on you... :icon_wink:

When Mel talks shit about a gal, he likes her.

Could be Herman.

Annie

You know when you were in elementary school and the little boy who would always pull a girl's hair because he didn't know how to express his love for her? That's Mel!  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

He was the kid that pissed in the sandpit
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"When was the last time you were ever banned from here automatically? If it ever happend, the mod or administrator who did it, was the last person in authority around here who actually did their job correctly.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant, as are you.

When Fash handed over the keys to RW, bad things happened here.  I was banned literally hundreds of times, since I wasn't part of the "cool crowd."  They thought I aligned myself with VanForum.  I don't align myself with ANY forum, or ANY poster, unlike most of you sheeps.

It just shows what can happen when you hand the keys over to individuals like Kreeper and Renee...

And as far as an annoyance, Wulf?  I'll state the same thing to you as I did on VanForum ages ago:  Choke on my fucking cock, you boring bitch!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"You know when you were in elementary school and the little boy who would always pull a girl's hair because he didn't know how to express his love for her? That's Mel!  :laugh:

There are some men who are as socially inept around women as elementary school boys.

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"When was the last time you were ever banned from here automatically? If it ever happend, the mod or administrator who did it, was the last person in authority around here who actually did their job correctly.

When Fash handed over the keys to RW, bad things happened here.  I was banned literally hundreds of times, since I wasn't part of the "cool crowd."  They thought I aligned myself with VanForum.  I don't align myself with ANY forum, or ANY poster, unlike most of you sheeps.

It just shows what can happen when you hand the keys over to individuals like Kreeper and Renee...

And as far as an annoyance, Wulf?  I'll state the same thing to you as I did on VanForum ages ago:  Choke on my fucking cock, you boring bitch!

"Irrelevant".....hardly.

My opinion of you is spot on as proven by the fact that it is shared by almost everyone on two forums and those are just the ones that I personally know of. There are probably more but it's not necessary to try to bring them into the picture. Your own words and deeds are quite enough.

If anyone can contradict my opinion of you in a way that makes logical sense then I welcome it. But until then, my opinion of you is exactly what it is; an accurate portrait of your persona here and most likely in real life.

As for choking on YOUR dick, that would literally be impossible. 1. because even the most rabid child safety Nazi would laugh hysterically at the idea of your pecker being a choking hazard and 2. You are too busy blowing yourself all over these forums to give anyone else a chance at it.

Anonymous

It is all about you Mel. Boo hoo.

Angry White Male

Speaking on behalf of Wulf, Herman?